Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #271
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1TT3Hx324 View Post
Lie # 2 Sienna having a permit.
You guys should do a better job of formulating a believable story. Unless you're finally admitting that we're right about "Sienna" not existing, and that they're both the same person, how could you include that in Sierra's list of lies? Also, two isn't "quite a few things".

Old 02-07-2013, 10:03 PM   #272
K1TT3Hx324
You know, I don't want to sound like a bratty teenager, so don't take this as that. But how come you can say that maybe we're too young to be in the "snake breeding business" but not accept that we don't always word things correctly? Excuse me for my poor explanations of things. I'm not exactly used to having to prove myself to a bunch of adults on the internet and providing my ID. I have no idea what you could do with that image, but I'm trusting you to be a responsible adult. I'm sorry my explanations aren't clear enough for you. Just trying to help a friend. I proved I'm real, Sierra proved herself real, I cannot FORCE Sienna to post her ID, as I can't really FORCE you too. I just have to trust you say who you are and trust you won't post my ID somewhere in the depths of the internet. I understand your concern, I honestly and truly do, but Sienna's existence has no value in Sierra's snake business. And no, that is not me trying to say Sienna does not exist.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #273
K1TT3Hx324
I have done more than most almost-seventeen-year-olds would do for their friends. I just wanted to clarify and I have seemed to make them worse. I cannot prove to you Sienna's existence, I can only prove mine. My story stays the same. Sierra is an honest, trustworthy person, and she cares deeply for her reptiles. That's about all I can do.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #274
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
You know, I don't want to sound like a bratty teenager, so don't take this as that. But how come you can say that maybe we're too young to be in the "snake breeding business" but not accept that we don't always word things correctly? Excuse me for my poor explanations of things. I'm not exactly used to having to prove myself to a bunch of adults on the internet and providing my ID. I have no idea what you could do with that image, but I'm trusting you to be a responsible adult. I'm sorry my explanations aren't clear enough for you. Just trying to help a friend. I proved I'm real, Sierra proved herself real, I cannot FORCE Sienna to post her ID, as I can't really FORCE you too. I just have to trust you say who you are and trust you won't post my ID somewhere in the depths of the internet. I understand your concern, I honestly and truly do, but Sienna's existence has no value in Sierra's snake business. And no, that is not me trying to say Sienna does not exist.

Brianna, just so you understand you posted your photo on a internet page and any and everyone in the world who visits this page can see and copy tat image.

You could have just sent it to a moderator if you wished. If I would have came back sooner I could of verified your identity without the ID.

You have plenty of stuff on the web plus many old pictures and accounts that predates facebook.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:16 PM   #275
K1TT3Hx324
I'm new to this stuff. And the way everyone made it sound was like I had to post it here. Guess I shouldn't have trusted that one. My misunderstanding. Also, I was just trying to prove a point.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #276
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
Dan, I am sure that many would agree that you should join the FBI.
Those of us who've been around here for a while have all seen similar comments. It's generally not the Good Guys who try to play that card.

Quote:
But how come you can say that maybe we're too young to be in the "snake breeding business" but not accept that we don't always word things correctly? Excuse me for my poor explanations of things.
That's something that just appears to be another very convenient excuse. 'Oopsie, I just said that wrong. I'm just a kid. Teehee.' Maybe you actually mean well, but you're definitely not helping your friend out. The very fact that you're directly associated with Sierra will instantly count against your credibility. Close friends don't tend to be the most objective witnesses.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:23 PM   #277
ms_ramie22
"Another" fake person.....

Quote:
She isn't trying to create another fake person, James. Honestly, I am willing to prove such. I am just a friend. How can I make that clear to you? I
Makes me go. Hmmm.....

Old 02-07-2013, 10:23 PM   #278
K1TT3Hx324
Dan, I understand that. If it will help any cause, I will back out of the conversation. This is not a game. This is not a joke. This is a business. A business I myself have watched Sierra poor money into. I'm not just a kid, teehee. I just make mistakes. Maybe that excuse has been used time and time again, but it's actually the truth in some cases. I cannot make you believe something you do not want to, I can just try my hardest. The only thing I don't understand is... If I was helping her scam, or lie, or anything of the sort... Why would I post my identification for you? That's all I really have left to say. I apologize for any misunderstandings. If anyone has a further question for me, I have listed my contact information. I wish you all a good day. Goodbye.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #279
Sierra0101
I suppose no one can post a JOKE without it being thrown back in their face.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:34 PM   #280
bobbafett
So this is a joke to you?
You really need to get off the Internet and stay out of the business for a few years With the attitude you have.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!