Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2015, 12:45 PM   #271
serpentgirl23
I also agree with your points Stephane. I guess am also thinking that perhaps he could have wanted to fund another project or something (all speculation of course) with that money. Now he would have to postpone that and potentially have to pour more resources into something he thought was sold in order to sell it again. I guess/think I would be upset too. I hope this gets worked out soon.

Old 07-14-2015, 12:49 PM   #272
juliasara
That first paragraph is supposed to be a quote. I'm not sure why it didn't work.

Old 07-14-2015, 01:03 PM   #273
jrsexotics
I will address why I offered to pay more for those frogs. Many that know me and raise frogs for me know that the following is true.

I produced the frogs that rick sent me. I always pay more for my own stock back. It's a way of saying thank you for holding onto these animals and offering them back to me 1st before anyone else.

As far as what has died. The original male in the pic and 3 juvie size frogs.

Rick you can post on here all day long. It only helps me.

You have dealt all of your cards. Now it is time to deal mine.

Your x girl Stephanie and a few others also will deal there cards too.

Only a matter of time brother

Old 07-14-2015, 02:51 PM   #274
Kristi23
I find it funny that so many are blaming the OP for sending animals to an established business/breeder before getting paid. I've only done wholesale twice, but I had to send the geckos first and then got paid after the animals were received. I do agree that they should have been at least partly paid for before shipping and it's sad that no one can be trusted anymore.

Neither person has looked great in their postings, but Mike has come across looking way worse in my opinion. I would never deal with him now and would not recommend him to others.

To me, it's not just about the money. If I was in the situation and I knew someone had some sick animals, I would not take them back. Also, if Rick really did get rid of the enclosures because he had the sale (which has been over a month now), why should he have to go spend more money because someone failed to pay for what they bought?

In most cases, I would say take the animals back and call it a day. But I feel this is a little different. The whole thing sounds weird to begin with and I wouldn't trust Mike at all at this point.

And Mike, maybe you should try to work things out instead of having it your way or no way. You are the one who didn't pay for animals you had shipped to you. You are in the wrong and should be trying to do the right thing. It would do a lot for your reputation which is dropping with every post you make.

Old 07-14-2015, 03:25 PM   #275
jrsexotics
I did everything that I could. Rick didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks longer for payment. So, because of that the animals can go back.

This isn't a debate. The 100s of customers that buy from me and the larger commercial wholesalers that deal with me know me...

Rick personally attacked me and now he will be dealt with thru an attorney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
I find it funny that so many are blaming the OP for sending animals to an established business/breeder before getting paid. I've only done wholesale twice, but I had to send the geckos first and then got paid after the animals were received. I do agree that they should have been at least partly paid for before shipping and it's sad that no one can be trusted anymore.

Neither person has looked great in their postings, but Mike has come across looking way worse in my opinion. I would never deal with him now and would not recommend him to others.

To me, it's not just about the money. If I was in the situation and I knew someone had some sick animals, I would not take them back. Also, if Rick really did get rid of the enclosures because he had the sale (which has been over a month now), why should he have to go spend more money because someone failed to pay for what they bought?

In most cases, I would say take the animals back and call it a day. But I feel this is a little different. The whole thing sounds weird to begin with and I wouldn't trust Mike at all at this point.

And Mike, maybe you should try to work things out instead of having it your way or no way. You are the one who didn't pay for animals you had shipped to you. You are in the wrong and should be trying to do the right thing. It would do a lot for your reputation which is dropping with every post you make.

Old 07-14-2015, 03:33 PM   #276
pitontheprowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I did everything that I could. Rick didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks longer for payment. So, because of that the animals can go back

If you did everything you would have paid your debt that you agreed to on the time you agreed to. Thats the bottom line. I already said Rick was stupid for shipping but he evidently did it in good faith. You blew that when you failed on your end.

And remember my cards are Aces and Eights, always.

Old 07-14-2015, 03:47 PM   #277
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitontheprowl View Post
If you did everything you would have paid your debt that you agreed to on the time you agreed to. Thats the bottom line. I already said Rick was stupid for shipping but he evidently did it in good faith. You blew that when you failed on your end.

And remember my cards are Aces and Eights, always.
Money doesn't grow on trees.

He could have easily taken the animals back and sold them elsewhere.

There is nothing else to it.

Everyone enjoy reading this circus act.

Old 07-14-2015, 03:52 PM   #278
juliasara
The threats and excuses and blaming others just make you look even worse mike. Like I said before if I were rick the ONLY way I would take the frogs back would be if you had each one checked by a vet at your expense and the vet gave them all a clean bill of health, you paid for new enclosures for all of the frogs, paid for the time he's going to miss work to receive the frogs and some sort of compensation for having to wait another 2 months for the frogs to be out of quarentine before he can even attempt to sell them. You made a deal with rick, he shouldn't have to suffer because of your inability to keep the deal. I'm sure if you were in his shoes you would expect the same from whoever you made a deal with that couldn't keep their end of the deal up.

Old 07-14-2015, 03:57 PM   #279
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Money doesn't grow on trees.

He could have easily taken the animals back and sold them elsewhere.

There is nothing else to it.

Everyone enjoy reading this circus act.
You ate the only reason this "circus" exists!!! If you had just put on your big boy pants instead of clown pants and paid what you owed him this post never would have been started.

Old 07-14-2015, 04:27 PM   #280
jrsexotics
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
The threats and excuses and blaming others just make you look even worse mike. Like I said before if I were rick the ONLY way I would take the frogs back would be if you had each one checked by a vet at your expense and the vet gave them all a clean bill of health, you paid for new enclosures for all of the frogs, paid for the time he's going to miss work to receive the frogs and some sort of compensation for having to wait another 2 months for the frogs to be out of quarentine before he can even attempt to sell them. You made a deal with rick, he shouldn't have to suffer because of your inability to keep the deal. I'm sure if you were in his shoes you would expect the same from whoever you made a deal with that couldn't keep their end of the deal up.

Actually I am currently in his shoes with a man who bought a retic from me on payment plan. Lost his job after his deposit. I told him to take his time. That I am in no rush and to pay me when he can.

I have held the snake for over an extra month.

Rick wants to be an A hole that's ok. I don't have to deal with it. Take me to court rick. I know many people that are trying to serve you but can't seem to find you with those fake address you use as your own.

Game on

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs