BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2006, 12:48 AM   #271
tiasman1
thought so

That is pretty much the answer I have been expecting from you all along. I may/may not get my money. I have, with your wonderful help, allowed other people in this community to see what you are like, both your personality and business ethics. Whether I get the money or not, you have accomplished the destruction of your reputation much more effectively than I ever could. I am not a paying member of KS yet, but I hope that someone who is starts a thread there connecting to this one. It is a real shame that people have to go through so much to try to get an unethical person to do something that was the easier route. You have actually taken the harder road by being the way that you are.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's support. I am going to sign off for the night. This much idiocy gives me a headache

Aaron

Old 01-05-2006, 12:51 AM   #272
BryonsBoas
Aaron

If at all possible file any lawsuits in your state. Make the guy come to you . If he doesn't show most likely the judge will find in your favor and if decided theft charges could be filed then Chuck is in a world of hurt . I went through a bad trade deal and was told it was a civil issue but since Chuck has stated more than once HE decided to make it a pay deal it should fall under different circumstances. You have every right to file in your county of residence .

Spell check is a wonderful thing with such a nice , simplistic little button right there yet.......

What I want to know is how someone who can type the most awful butchering of any language can get his signature line right. I'm sure if all other people that chuck has scammed can be contacted and a joint filing made the Chuckster would be looking at some serious trouble . Its only a few bucks between a misdemeanor and a felony.

The spelling reminds me of Ray Strickland and the boasting reminds of that guy with 10k on his kitchen table . Chuck did his research. Why do I get the impression that if cops show up at his house its not because of this?

Old 01-05-2006, 12:56 AM   #273
csreptiles
Aaron juts give them all the posts, Don’t worry the fairness of all this, It has not come up so far during all this unfairness comments and attaches on me. Aaron you have bitten off to much now, and in the end would have spent countless hours and research, filing and ect. All you end up with you original $400.0 or so dollars. I have tried to give you some real advice you listing to all the people, Ask the how many of them have been to court on any issues like this? Search and find one and then get the information. Well I wish you the best of luck, and again my standing is the same I am currently awaiting the completion of the cancellation of the money order.

Old 01-05-2006, 12:56 AM   #274
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
Aaron you will need the help,

Bill & Amy vbmenu_register("postmenu_340031", true);

Aaron will need to you file the complaint and have him sign for it due to the fact that he will have to file it in Minnesota! Aaron is you have any question I will answer anythin you have to say! In this thread!

As a matter of fact Aaron does not have to file anything outside of his county of residence. If he so chooses he can make you come to him.

Old 01-05-2006, 01:11 AM   #275
csreptiles
Oooh so now you feel as if you won’t get you money? looks like some got real legal advice! Aaron your payment will be paid in full after the time frame! If you need help filing I will do my best, Aaron I am only stating the following as I have before, I could have just sent you the money and called it a day which for me would have been no problem. But you posted here and since everyone here knows everything let’s see what the court say. I still am posting all details to this matter everyone else has!

If you don't file Aaron I am. Everything will come to light soon enough! Aaron I told you that the legal way would only take longer. You have way to much belief in what’s been said here. I don’t think anyone that has been n our shores would agree other than the amount being much larger like I have already stated would agree to this. Bue that only my option... I told you after the theft of my reptiles the courts did nothing, not to include it was hard to prove the cost and or value of my reptiles, In the end all I had was a court ordered claim for 80K. No BOY! the guy will never get that kind of money in his life!

Well good luck!

Old 01-05-2006, 01:15 AM   #276
csreptiles
BryonsBoas that might every well be, In my case I have we where in the same county, But I have hear of other where it had to be filed in the same county as the other party But I could very well be wrong. Hmmm I think I know what it was if we both file then we would have to travel, So Aaron I will not file until friday morning so you have until then.

Old 01-05-2006, 01:47 AM   #277
csreptiles
Lets following the rules? Aaron now look what you make happen!

Old 01-05-2006, 01:48 AM   #278
Otter_23
ATTACKS FOR GOD'S SAKE THE WORD IS ATTACKS NOT ATTACH. Geez if anything could you just spell that word right? Do they seriously give diplomas in St. Paul to people like you? It's oh so clear you are behaving like a scam and a theif and no matter what anyone tells you, you will continue to do so. Enjoy your life Charles I hope that someday you truely seek help from a professional before you end up in prison or homeless. Most people know the difference between right and wrong because they inherantly know it. You don't seem to understand the concept, which generally has to do with the wiring. I know you won't understand what I am saying because it is reasonable and rational and if anything I'm sure your incoherent reply will be well worth it.

Old 01-05-2006, 01:52 AM   #279
Otter_23
Oh and maybe someone should contact the bug company in Minnesota. I'm sure a company with their reputation would prefer not to be associated with you any way shape or form.

Old 01-05-2006, 01:57 AM   #280
csreptiles
http://ebugco.com/ contact information is list on the site? Now that's a way to go, STOP me from feeding my 50 Chameleons! Now that'll hit me where it hurt! While are at it, I have a very large order from Rodent Pro that has not left yet send them to this link also, that where I get my rodents from. Also I support many local pets shop also inform them that my cash is not good. This will be funny!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz