Top Shelf Exotics (Inquiry) - Page 286 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2007, 08:42 PM   #2851
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvchondros
It's been awhile since we've heard much about TSE. Wasn't sure if I should bump this thread back up with this query..... BUT..... I'm really wondering how the breedings have gone with Chris's supposed hets. Has anyone been able to produce any morphs from his hets yet?

All in all, does Chris's scam rate as the worst known reptile scammer? Or do you think that title still belongs to someone else. Chris sure got away with it for a pretty long time!!!
As of yet, I haven't heard of anything but normals being produced, and don't expect to hear anything different. I've got my TSE "het" albino female breeding with a known 100% male, as my albino boy wasn't big enough to breed her this year. I expect to produce a clutch of beautiful 50% hets. Next year, she will be bred to my visual albino male.

Old 04-12-2007, 03:46 PM   #2852
Shaggi10
This is Chris R not Chris J

Hello everyone,
I decided to sign onto this site for the first time in a long time and came across this thread. My name is Chris R. I did post on KS before selling a few boas that I had at the time. I was moving because I was accepted at a new college and wanted to live closer to it, that all being said I ended up leaving that new college. In any event, My name is Chris R. Not Chris J. I have no affiliation with TSE in any way shape or form. I absolutely love reptiles and theres times when I just flat out run out of space and instead of keeping my reptiles in small cramped spaces, I have a few times sold them off to hope they would go to a place that could care for them the way they should be. I am beyond upset that people have mistaken me for Chris J and TSE while at the same time, I can understand the confusion. Chris J according to everything i Have read is from buffalo. I am also from buffalo and my first name is Chris but my last name starts with an R. In all this talk shaggi10@aol.com (my email address) has been brought up numerous times and I never received any emails (other then when I had an ad up on KS where I was asked if I was the same person as TSE and Chris J, that email,has been posted in this long thread where I stated I am not the same Chris) if I had received any emails I would have responded right away. Now the part thats really pissing me off about reading all this is you guys have boughten up the dojo that I trained at and have brought in the name of my Sensei and the school of it when you have the wrong Chris. Both my sensei and I are completely honorable people and the fact that I had to get rid of a couple reptiles that I care for has brought on this huge attack. I'm gonna say this AGAIN, I AM NOT CHRIS J. I AM NOT TSE. I have posted on KS as Chris's reptiles and yes I do know the proper way to ship reptiles because ive recieved reptiles from reputable dealers on KS and I payed attention to how they ship just to know for future reference also I'm not an idiot and when I decided to sell some of my reptiles I looked into every aspect of how to ship my animals so I knew that they wouldn't get injured in the process and weren't stressed any more then they need to be. Its also annoying that your spelling out my entire last name and posting it all over here. Take a second and read what you conspiracy people are posting. Your attacking a Chris J. and bringing up all this info about ME Chris R. , that is absolutely ridiculous, what is your grounds for that ? Because my name is chris, i live in buffalo and i like reptiles ? Any person I have ever sold sold anything to on KS has complemented me on great packaging and was really happy with the animal I sold to them. Im not a breeder, I have a couple leo geckos that I have thought about breeding and possibly selling a few on KS but after reading this post My name and character have been completely smashed, Ive only ever had 1 ball python and that was sold on KS a long while ago. Ive never owned any hets of ball pythons or anything along those lines. And while Im at it Im gonna go ahead and comment on why the martial arts site doesn't look fancy and why my email addy is on it. When I made that site for the dojo I told my sensei that I could make a really fancy site or I could make a really basic site that would be free. We decided to make a really basic site with the purpose being to check class times. The other goal was to allow people with dial up connections to be able to hop on and hop of the site fast without havening to wait forever for fancy graphics to load. I can make professional websites but like I just mentioned that wasn't the purpose of that site. So for the people commenting saying why would you put your email address on it , like someone would want to contact you for a site, I'm just telling you right now that you sound like a complete idiot because your flat out talking and running your mouth without knowing anything at all about myself, my technical abilities, and my dojo. I apologize about going off but the fact that I am tied into this huge conspiracy theory has made me flip my lid. Have any of you people ever heard of Defamation of character ? know what your talking about before you bring in innocent people. for those who haven't gone to school ever in their life. J and R, are NOT THE SAME LETTER and completely different last names mean the people are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Old 04-12-2007, 04:01 PM   #2853
doyle033
ummmmm, i think you have to post your complete name on all boi posts or it could be deleted.

Old 04-12-2007, 04:03 PM   #2854
DThomas
Your full name is required on every BOI post or you run the risk of having them deleted.

Old 04-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #2855
Shaggi10
Well thank you for clarifying that, I did not know that. And anyone who read that if you wernt any of the parties that dragged me into it, I thank you and sorry you had to read all that. I do wish I knew about all this going on way before it got to this point. Back a long time ago when I did receive an email about this post I looked at it and my name and all the info on the post about me wasn't there yet and I stopped checking because I thought after responding to the email saying it wasnt me that I wouldn't be involved in it anymore. Anyway thanks for the info about why my full name is on the BOI although I think my name should be lifted from this huge mess as I did nothing wrong at all.

Old 04-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #2856
Shaggi10
also I just now added my full name as a signature , do I need to do anything else to make sure my posts don't get deleted ?

Old 04-12-2007, 05:41 PM   #2857
shep151
Nope, that ought to do it.

Old 04-12-2007, 05:42 PM   #2858
crotalusadamanteus
Just put your first AND last name in your profile, and it will show to left of ALL your post's, and you will be covered.

Rick

Old 04-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #2859
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggi10
also I just now added my full name as a signature , do I need to do anything else to make sure my posts don't get deleted ?
Nope, that'll do it. Thanks.

Old 04-12-2007, 09:47 PM   #2860
Cat_72
After as many people as Chris JOHNSON burned, you can't blame folks for being a bit paranoid. I'm sorry you got dragged into this, but there were (and still are) a lot of folks doing whatever they can to track this scum down, and something "odd" or coincidental pops up, people are going to be looking at it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!