Moderator (s) needed - apply within, please. - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 04:54 PM   #281
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Last call!

OK, I'm about ready to wrap this up. Any new nominations, anyone accepting open nominations, or anyone reconsidering their declining the nominations will need to get a move on if they want to be included.

BTW, I may ask all nominations to be voted on to post some sort of resume in the new thread for the voting. What I will do is create the thread first, ask for those resumes to be posted, and then add the actual poll afterwards when people can have a chance to read about the nominations.

Also, the list of nominations will be presented to the current mods so we can veto anyone that we feel might have issues, past or current, that could generate a conflict of interest concerning this site.

And just to reiterate, the poll SHOULD NOT be a popularity contest. I want everyone to vote for the person they feel will be the BEST of the group for a moderator. That means the person you feel is best able and willing to do the job, and in the process help to make this site a better place for YOU and everyone else to frequent regularly.

Thanks to all for their help with this.
Due to my responsibilities on many other forums, I feel I have to reconsider my run here.

I think it will be too much.

Thanks to any supporters I might have, but at this time I must withdraw.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #282
zzzdanz
I'ld like to see Laura B if she changes her mind
Dean-StrictlyExotics
Dave-DAND

Old 03-31-2010, 07:45 PM   #283
SERPENTS DEN
Thanks for the nomination but I respectively decline.

I would also like to nominate "Dean" StrictlyExotics

Old 03-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #284
Lucille
I'd like to nominate someone who has already shown themselves to be an outstanding moderator elsewhere, and while he does not have tons of experience here, he has been a terrific mod in the past on one of Rich's other forums.

Dean P. Arnold II, aka 'Roy Munson', you are a good person, a fine leader, and you don't take no bs. You da man.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #285
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
I'd like to nominate someone who has already shown themselves to be an outstanding moderator elsewhere, and while he does not have tons of experience here, he has been a terrific mod in the past on one of Rich's other forums.

Dean P. Arnold II, aka 'Roy Munson', you are a good person, a fine leader, and you don't take no bs. You da man.
That's awfully nice of you, Lucille. I needed a break, and Rich was nice enough to oblige me. And while I feel like I'm ready for service again, I can't expect Rich to re-select a quitter. But I'm available to him if he ever feels he needs me (though I'd be woefully ignorant of firearms or Corvettes!).

Old 03-31-2010, 08:51 PM   #286
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
That's awfully nice of you, Lucille. I needed a break, and Rich was nice enough to oblige me. And while I feel like I'm ready for service again, I can't expect Rich to re-select a quitter. But I'm available to him if he ever feels he needs me (though I'd be woefully ignorant of firearms or Corvettes!).
Deano, you hafta say yes or no, so's they know to put you on the vote ticket or not. Just say yes, it will be a fun election.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:56 PM   #287
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Deano, you hafta say yes or no, so's they know to put you on the vote ticket or not. Just say yes, it will be a fun election.
Well, "yes" then. Consider me.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:57 PM   #288
Lucille

Old 03-31-2010, 09:35 PM   #289
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Well, "yes" then. Consider me.
Welcome aboard Dean. Just like old times, running for moderator together.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #290
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Welcome aboard Dean. Just like old times, running for moderator together.
I want two votes. You are both outstanding men. If there is a multiple vote where Rich wants a couple of mods, there would be no better team anywhere.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread