Bad Guy Ian Curtis - Stolen African House Snakes - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2014, 05:31 PM   #281
markpulawski
Now a coward and a thief.

Old 01-12-2014, 02:58 PM   #282
DavidBeard
Yeah, the only reps for the KHS at the show yesterday were nice people who I have never had a problem with. Its unusual and ironic that neither the President nor the Vice President was interested in spending time promoting the club at one of the biggest venues for doing so.

Old 01-12-2014, 04:09 PM   #283
Iraqvet
Does the KHS have any kind of general fund?..

Old 01-12-2014, 07:44 PM   #284
Herpguy11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
Does the KHS have any kind of general fund?..
Since they have not showed much interest in helping this case, I doubt they would do anything like what you're thinking.

Even though doing so would probably clear their name in the eyes of the community...

Old 01-12-2014, 07:57 PM   #285
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpguy11 View Post
Since they have not showed much interest in helping this case, I doubt they would do anything like what you're thinking.

Even though doing so would probably clear their name in the eyes of the community...
I was thinking the other way, as in Chris and Ian also being money thieves...

Old 01-12-2014, 08:39 PM   #286
JohnRougeux
Chris is the new president. he just took over.

The only thing in my thinking that the KHS is involved with is not making Ian step down. I don't think other alleged things going on should be involved here.

Old 01-12-2014, 08:43 PM   #287
Herpguy11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
I was thinking the other way, as in Chris and Ian also being money thieves...
Oops that's what I get for assuming other people's thoughts.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but it is fishy how they really are unwilling to rectify this issue.

It's most likely less of a money thief scenario than a lack of backbone scenario.

Old 01-12-2014, 08:57 PM   #288
Iraqvet
Quote:
Oops that's what I get for assuming other people's thoughts.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but it is fishy how they really are unwilling to rectify this issue.

It's most likely less of a money thief scenario than a lack of backbone scenario.
They both seem untrustworthy...I know if I was a member, I wouldn't be donating any money to the group...

Old 01-13-2014, 01:07 AM   #289
anoles
Quote:
Oops that's what I get for assuming other
Agreed. The KS doesn't seem to care that one of their officers is involved in this issue.

Accusing someone of stealing club funds with no evidence to support the claim is a slippery slope.

Old 01-13-2014, 01:23 AM   #290
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by anoles View Post
Agreed. The KS doesn't seem to care that one of their officers is involved in this issue.

Accusing someone of stealing club funds with no evidence to support the claim is a slippery slope.
I am not accusing them of anything...They just seem to be the type that shouldn't be trusted when eyes are not around..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!