Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #281
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1TT3Hx324 View Post
The only thing I don't understand is... If I was helping her scam, or lie, or anything of the sort... Why would I post my identification for you? That's all I really have left to say.
Why wouldn't you? After having posted a picture of your ID - aside from your height and eye color - we don't know any more than what we could see directly under your user name or on your FB page. If verifying your identity would somehow bolster your respective stories, great; if not, it didn't cost you anything to make the attempt.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #282
Addie_P
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGRO51 View Post
Good luck verifying the authenticity of that if it appears.
There are ways to verify certain aspects of photos posted on the internet.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:38 PM   #283
Sierra0101
No, the FBI thing was a joke.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #284
bobbafett
This whole thread is a joke. All it is, is lie after lie from you, and calling you're friends to come "back you up". You should consider not posting, because all you're doing is digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.

This thread will be here forever, so any time someone looks up your name on google this thread will pop up. I don't even live in the states and I've seen it. Judging by the way you whine and complain, and lie, I definitely wouldn't even consider sending you dried goods.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:51 PM   #285
Sierra0101
No. What I am doing is admitting to the mistakes I have made in the past, moving on and hoping others do the same as well.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:15 PM   #287
Exotics by Nature
I can confirm Sierra's validity...

Hello everyone,

I read through some of this VERY long thread after I conducted business with Sierra Kerridge.

Many of you know that I am a professional and we here at EbN have been in the business a long time and have many positive references. I know my identity and credentials aren't in question here but I wanted to make mention anyway.

About 2 months ago I posted a few ads asking for a trade for a Violin or Cello. My wife's birthday was recently and I wanted to get her something since she is a musician. Sierra Kerridge answered my ad and we began regular communication. After all of the info was exchanged I decided to conduct a trade with her. We would ship at the same time and she would get her trade animal shipped Next Day and I would receive the Violin on a 3 Day Select shipment. All logistics worked out to plan and both parties are happy with the transaction.

Through the process of this transaction I got to know Sierra fairly well. Her interests in Boas and Ball Pythons seems strong and she is eager to learn. We have done a lot at EbN to encourage the youthful hobbyists to learn and prosper in the industry and I believe Sierra is one to do that. I realize that there are a lot of non-professional things said in this thread and all I can say is that I believe in Sierra's interests and I'd like to encourage her to learn from her past and conduct herself with professionalism and clarity.

I'm not sure that this post will stop a fight or change perspective but I really just wanted to comment on my smooth, honest transaction with Sierra and I hope that I can continue to provide guidance to her if she intends to pursue a future in this business.

Thanks,

Old 02-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #288
aSnakeLovinBabe
FWIW I too feel the same way as the above poster and I had a flawless transaction with Sierra. I shipped FIRST.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=sierra

We have all made mistakes in our youth, some worse than others, but I think that sometimes it takes a good hashing out on the BOI for some people that are new to this hobby to realize it is not a game and that we are very serious about it. She isn't some horrible monster scammer. She's just a young girl who has made some mistakes, backed into a corner and doesn't cope well under pressure. and I am sure that she realizes now that her actions will follow her much further than she thought. She had already admitted to me her past mistakes prior to our trade and as I will always say, people make mistakes and it isn't their mistakes that we should judge them by, it's what they learn from them and take away from it. I think that in time, people will see that Sierra is far from a scammer. She likely has a lot to learn, but we all do at some point in our life.

Old 02-09-2013, 09:59 PM   #289
Belfry
The story constantly changing, being on the defensive, finding someone else to blame, turning it back on or attacking the accuser, admitting to small mistakes to take away from the big ones, fabricating more and more complex stories to cover up the old ones, etc, is indicative of a liar. It is extremely difficult for a liar to ever acknowledge their behavior especially if reputation is involved. Once the liar is confronted it is near impossible to get anywhere once they have switched to defensive mode. It often goes hand in hand with psychiatric and personality disorders. Most people don’t want to take the stigma of liar. That is a list of facts about liars in general, not saying all of these pertain to her.

Regardless,
She’s tried to sell a normal as a pastel, then as a yellowbelly, then as a dinker possible ________, you name it. Then the banded male she had suddenly became a "Proven Genetic Banded Possible Het for Clown & Pied." Even in her "Good Guy" post it was stated that she said the snake was sold to her as a female but there were no guarantees. Am I the least bit surprised when it turned out to be male?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=361103

Check out the post about the email from "Shawn." Nice how Shawn gives his opinion that this '66% Het clown, 50% het albino' is worth $300. Again, am I the least bit surprised that he wishes to be private, does only local sales, has no trace, etc? But of course, "there are no guarantees" in the world of possibilities.

Is it conceivable to have a good transaction with her? Yes. Are you willing to gamble on any number of possible het or possible females she sells? Considering the majority of what she sells are PHs, many without original paperwork? Take her untraceable friends'/breeders' word on it? That’s your choice.

Old 02-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #290
Fangthane

There's just way too much smoke to ignore the very real possibility of impending fire. Aside from the need to lie in a calmer manner, I don't think her adventures on the BOI have taught her much of anything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!