Top Shelf Exotics (Inquiry) - Page 292 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2007, 08:57 AM   #2911
Cat_72
Anyone else have clutches hatch from their TSE "hets" this season?

I happened to see Chris's "Good Guy" certificate brought up again earler, someone else must have voted....I simply can't believe how many folks STILL have positive votes standing for this scum!!! The vast majority, of course, have voted negatively, but think some folks may have forgotten they even put in a vote. I'd really like to see ALL of the positive votes done away with after what this thief did to so many of us!

The positive votes still remaining are from:

akaangela, Alias47, Aprylla, CheriS, connorrm, crystalthomas, cthulhu77, cyberfrog, Diego, DragonCharm, eandjreptiles, Gib, gmherps, Jodi L Aherns, jwoolard, Karen Hulvey, Ken Harbart, Manhattan Herps, Milwaukee Reptiles, mindcrash, MoonlitMedia, ms_terese, nicolai, progeckos, Ritchie Luna, robin s., Royal, RTBoas, SableLynx, Shakahn's Grove, SSReptiles, Sunset Gecko, Zoo Supply

Let's get rid of those votes!!!!

Old 09-25-2007, 09:38 AM   #2912
TheFragginDragon
Not yet, I'll be putting Romeo and Juliet together later this week. Romeo has already gone off his feeding for the past 3 weeks, I think he's 'in the mood'.

Old 09-25-2007, 10:11 AM   #2913
Ricky Jorgensen
I have 1 clutch to hatch around 4 Oktober pied male X "Chris Johnson hetpied" female.
8 eggs.
If i hatch any pieds from this clutch i will give them away to the first people that wants them ?
Who wants my piebalds ? lol

Old 09-25-2007, 12:09 PM   #2914
big daddy's wholesal
we have now hatched 2 clutches from morph to supposed to be het and nothing has proved.

Allen Belcher 706-615-4772

Old 09-25-2007, 12:14 PM   #2915
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72

I happened to see Chris's "Good Guy" certificate brought up again earler, someone else must have voted....I simply can't believe how many folks STILL have positive votes standing for this scum!!! The vast majority, of course, have voted negatively, but think some folks may have forgotten they even put in a vote. I'd really like to see ALL of the positive votes done away with after what this thief did to so many of us!

akaangela, Alias47, Aprylla, CheriS, connorrm, crystalthomas, cthulhu77, cyberfrog, Diego, DragonCharm, eandjreptiles, Gib, gmherps, Jodi L Aherns, jwoolard, Karen Hulvey, Ken Harbart, Manhattan Herps, Milwaukee Reptiles, mindcrash, MoonlitMedia, ms_terese, nicolai, progeckos, Ritchie Luna, robin s., Royal, RTBoas, SableLynx, Shakahn's Grove, SSReptiles, Sunset Gecko, Zoo Supply

Some of those are no longer paying members and may therefore be unable to vote.

But the rest of you, fer cryin' out lewd, reverse yer votes.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:29 PM   #2916
Keith Northrop
Talking Ricky you must be the Worlds most Optimistic....

person.....Did you happen to read any of those 2000 posts? Classic rise and fall.......But you my friend are disillusioned, or You bought on the rise Not the
fall.....I thought Baghdad Bob was the ultimate optimist.....I should be looking
in Denmark.....I hope it pies out........

Old 09-26-2007, 01:44 PM   #2917
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72

It came back up two days ago when I voted bad guy on him. I just did the same for MG Reptiles. I could only change my vote by buying a $25 membership. I assume many of the rest would vote bad guy if they were paid members, but for now they cannot.

Old 09-26-2007, 01:45 PM   #2918
Ricky Jorgensen
Hehe Keith....thats why i said i would give them away if there were any pieds in that clutch.
Hopefully ill make some nice hets from her and then in maybe 3 years i will make my first pied from the female from Chris Johnson.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:15 PM   #2919
Ghi Reptiles
Now that the baby season is just about over...anybodys hets. prove out...anybodys didn't? Haven't seen much on this...

Old 11-30-2007, 12:49 AM   #2920
Cat_72
Anyone that I know that has bred their TSE hets have proven only that Chris was a lying scumbag POS.

Call me stupid, but just to prove the point, I've got my albino male slotted to visit my TSe "non het" albino female next. She was only bred to a REAL 100% this past season.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!