Inquiry Het Highways Powerhouse Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #21
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
Wondering if phr is going to respond to this. I see they are still claiming het Highway and Gravel to be two different genes.

phr why don't you come here and let us all know whats up? Obviously there are quite a few of us who are curious.

This thread can easily stay at the top of the "New Post" page, right above the bogus ads you keep bumping which is where I assume it will stay if you don't give an explanation.
The lack of response maybe due to Joe being banned (if he still is), as Joe is the front man (talker) for phr.

There wouldn't be an explanation, just a lot of double talk and run-around. !

Old 10-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #22
spinytail12
Het Highway questions for PHR

I see in you add you sold a pastel het highway at Tinley. Have you ever produced a Highway from these hets. Was one of the parents a Highway?

Thanks,

Shane Herbold

Old 10-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #23
Focal
I am interested in the origin of the parents.

Old 12-13-2012, 07:33 PM   #24
B&C Ball Pythons
I'm also confused w/their current ads (PHR.) If a het highway is called a "gravel" why would someone market "het highways" and "gravels" in different ads? Seems they are being marketed as two different genes, instead of the same gene w/two names. I have interest in the gravel gene, but not going to risk anything until more clarity is out there.

Old 12-13-2012, 07:57 PM   #25
gsrept
its as clear as it gets a gravel is a het highway. PHR is just up to the same old antics like they did with NERD a few months ago. Just buy from someone reputable and you will be fine.

Old 12-13-2012, 08:00 PM   #26
Wild West Reptile
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrept View Post
its as clear as it gets a gravel is a het highway. PHR is just up to the same old antics like they did with NERD a few months ago. Just buy from someone reputable and you will be fine.
Well said!

Old 12-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #27
spinytail12
GRAVELS

Bo,
I don't think there is any confusion. Het Highway and Gravel are the same thing. PHR is marketing animals that don't look like gravels (het highways). The original person they bought this line from never produced a Highway. He sent me pics of the sub adults he had and I told him they didn't look like my proven adult female. A few months later he texted me and said he had sold two of them for $7000 each. Apparently he is a hell of a salesman.

Shane

Old 12-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #28
B&C Ball Pythons
Gotcha. Thanks.

Old 12-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #29
Willow
oooooooooooo PHR playing the same old card AGAIN!

Gezz guys get a new game...this one is old and tired=)

Old 12-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #30
rcpreis3
Oh phr from jacksonville? Me and my buddy Wayne( I'll post his last name when I remember it) went to the Orlando Repticon and purchased an adult possible het pied female. Joe got her from a guy who had no paperwork so he sold it as a possible het. I was there for the whole transaction and when we got home and when checked it out the next day. The snake had mites. We confronted Joe at the Jacksonville Repticon and he denied every bit of it. He said it had to be 1 of the other snakes we got that day. Except those other snakes came from Mike Bell, and only the het pied had mites the day after the show. We will be surprised if this girl turns out to be a het at all. Joe is rude, accepts no responsibility for the animals he sells, and down right a pain in the butt. How does this relate to the het highway/gravel scenario? Dont waste your time looking into it cuz I would never buy from him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!