Reid at SoCal Reptiles (Good Guy!) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #21
goReptiles
Definitely a great guy. I got a red foot from him in October, and the tortoise is very healthy and doing great.

Old 11-11-2010, 12:30 PM   #22
Gondy
Reid was very professional

I found his advertisement on the Internet and contacted him promptly.

We exchanged about 50 emails back and forth, each time he replies within the hour.

I was sold on buying his Russian Tortoise babies, they were in great shape.

The transaction was very smooth I paid and received the turtle the next day after he shipped it out. He made very sure the tortoise would arrive in safe condition across country (3000 Miles), we waiting for the ideal shipping temperatures just to be on the safe side.

All I have to say is that, this is a no brainer and anyone looking to buy from SocalReptiles shouldn't hesitate for a minute as you know your getting a good product.

Overall A+++
Shipping A++++
Communication A++++
Product A+++++
Price A+++++

Old 11-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #23
SoCal Reptiles
Thought I would put this hear to keep all the feedback in one place:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=210424

Thanks to all that have left me feedback!!

Old 11-18-2010, 10:47 PM   #24
juicyloosee
very happy with my purchase from reid. he answered my questions promptly and the 3 little sulcatas i received were awesome. they ate the day i got them and haven't stopped since! i would definitly recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Old 12-01-2010, 10:38 AM   #25
nativeson
Russian

Received a Russian Tortoise from Reid.
Very smooth transaction and shipping.
Tortoise very healthy and hearty, just as advertised.

Old 04-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #27
cybermays
Reid- SoCalReptiles

Outstanding service and outstanding guy. Reid was super professional, called to be sure my jungle carpet python arrived safely after it was delivered and answered several emails concerning lineage. It's really nice finding breeders that are so into the health and care of their animals. Will definately do busisness with Reid again! Keep it up Reid.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:10 AM   #28
cybermays
SoCal = SoPro(fessional)

Again, I've bought another Jungle carpet from Reid and AGAIN he did not dissatisfy. Quality snake and quality breeder/service. Reid is definitely an up and coming force in this industry. KEEP IT UP REID! A+++

Old 06-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #29
casingletoncc
SoCal Reptiles - Great Experience All Around!

I had never had a jungle carpet python, but felt like the chance of obtaining one from a good lineage was out of my budget - until one day I happened to see Reid's listing online and made sure I seized the opportunity.

Reid did a great job at communicating with me before, during and after delivery. During the whole process I felt like I received responses quickly and was able to talk with Reid directly about coordination of delivery, instead of someone else. Please note that I am located on the east coast and yet communication was a breeze.

After reading about Reid on his website, I felt quite comfortable ordering from him. He truly cares about his animals.

I am very pleased with my new jungle carpet python, and would definitely recommend SoCal Reptiles for anyone looking to purchase a high quality reptile at a great price and great service.

I hope to be able to have the opportunity to purchase another snake from Reid in the future - the only thing holding me back is my wife!

Oh yeah, I made sure to sport the sticker on my rear windshield that Reid sent me with my shipment, which states "I'd rather be Herping - SoCalReptiles.com"

Thanks Reid!

Old 08-01-2012, 12:37 AM   #30
OddityExotics
GOOD Guy

bought a carpet python and came in great..
Thank you again
will do business again with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!