Inny or Outty? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-30-2010, 08:37 PM   #21
AndreaH
LOL on the hermaphrodite! Much better pictures and that IS a POSITIVE on female, so Sally remains a Sally.

Old 05-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #22
Papa Wyrm
i'm starting to come around too, maybe she is just getting girthy, lol. i sure hope so, i have plans for that pretty thang.

Old 05-30-2010, 09:41 PM   #23
AndreaH
I bet you do! LOL She is a pretty little thing and I think you did a good job on finding her.

Old 06-01-2010, 10:48 AM   #24
Gina Gauvin
Thumbs up

Looks female to me too. Pores are nearly non-existent. Sometimes they like to hide the goods, or play the ole switcharoo! Either way, at that age you don't have to worry about keeping certyain sexes together, just certain size beardies, and always keep food and several basking sites available.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #25
ace9916
I agree with Tom in your first pics she looks female, and in your second set of pics it just supports the other pics. She still look ike a she.

I have a female that has muscle definition just like that on her tail. If you looked at her from underneath you would swear shes a he but she, is and always will be a she. She gave me some gorgeous sandfire babies.

Old 06-02-2010, 01:01 AM   #26
LauraB
Well, don't I feel like a moron! I coulda sworn that was a blue cigar

I only have 7 dragons - thought I had them all sexed properly and I don't routinely, actively pair them for breeding purposes. I've had 3 clutches out of the pairings I have done, but now I believe I just got lucky! lol

I think I will be going back with the magnifying glass to figure out exactly WHO I have!
Thanks for everyone for the eye-openers and edumacation

Old 06-02-2010, 01:07 AM   #27
Papa Wyrm
That is my hope, and its very reassuring that ya'll have seen muscle structure like that. i'll have faith in the pro's and a big thank you!!!

Old 06-02-2010, 02:54 AM   #28
joseydiann
Pretty little girl!!

Old 06-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #29
Papa Wyrm
Wink

why thank ya kindly

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!