Jesse Barrett - Bad lil' kid - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2003, 11:28 PM   #21
Charles Escoffery
I hate to ruin the witch hunt, but Jesse has produced and sold animals in the past few months. Yes, he is young but the animals speak for themselves... ignore this post, I have done business with Jesse on a few occasions and have NEVER had a problem. Keep up the good work Jesse... I think you are the youngest person EVER!!!!!!! to produce a litter or BCC in this country or even the world!

Charles

Old 05-17-2003, 12:36 AM   #22
Greg Riso
Okay, sorry Jessie and Charles. I was told today by Jessie that there was nothing here about him so when I saw something I this old thread I thought he was up to something. I'm glad he's straightened out according to you.

Old 05-17-2003, 12:45 AM   #23
E2MacPets
Charles what business have you done with Jesse, since he has told Greg that he hasn't sold snakes?

Old 05-17-2003, 01:52 AM   #24
Corey Sawyer
Charles Jesse threatened to blow up my home, I had small children living with me at the time!

I am fairly young but I dont threaten to kill people I dont know.

Old 05-17-2003, 02:25 PM   #25
Brian Oakley
I have met Jesse at a small local show once and talked tohim on the phone a couple times. Although I have never bought from him, he came across as an honest person. He told me what was his, what was his partner's (friend?) and so forth. As far as the age, he is far from 14-15 years old. He is APPROX. 21-25 years old, lives with his brother while he goes to school.
Although the info I have may have been fabricated, this is what I was toild. I have never been to his house, but I CAN say he is not a child (in age). I have not had the experiences with any kind of attitude like you explain Corey, but hopefully it has passed.
Brian Oakley

Old 05-17-2003, 03:22 PM   #26
jenn_jeffery
Has anyone considered that there may be TWO "Jesse's" from the same area? To me, from what I've read, this seems to be the most likely case....

Old 05-17-2003, 03:54 PM   #27
Charles Escoffery
Jesse is 16 years old and is from AZ , The animals in the ad are his, and some of the other animals in the gallery are animals he produced. I have purchased Surinam's from Jesse, and Jesse has purchased a camera and a Surinam from me. I have never had a problem with him. He's a good kid, but he is young... Maybe he did make threats a year ago. He is young and hot headed... and I'm sure most of you were the same when you were 15. That was then, this is now... he's a good kid and hows grown leaps and bounds. If you don't want the animals he has for sale then don't buy them, because they are better prices then any other ad on Kingsnake. They are priced low because Jesse would rather get the sale over with instead of answering 50 emails from people who really have no interest in the animals...I can't say I blame him. This thread has been resurected and you can think what you want, but I personally have nothing bad to say about Jesse.

Old 05-17-2003, 04:15 PM   #28
Corey Sawyer
Yes this happened atleast a year ago if not longer, hopefully he has changed. But not at 15 years old (he told me he was 16) I did not go around threatening to kill people I dont know.

Old 05-18-2003, 02:17 AM   #29
E2MacPets
Charles.. the only problem I see in the present time is that you state you have purchased snakes from Jesse but he told Greg that he has not sold snakes.

Either he's lying to Greg or you're lying to us. Correct?

Old 05-18-2003, 11:47 PM   #30
Brian Oakley
I am definately talking about another guy if what Charles says is true.
Best of luck with this one Corey!
Brian Oakley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!