I actually had some educational discussion on KS - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-21-2004, 11:37 PM   #21
WebSlave
Can you clear this with the chatmeisters first? I don't want to have any scheduling conflicts. Of course, there are separate rooms for each of the various target topics, I guess.

But still, courtesy would dictate that we let realvenum and JungleHabitats know about this and perhaps lend a hand.

OK?

Old 04-21-2004, 11:38 PM   #22
montezuma
Thank god! Here I thought I was the only one that thought this!!!! It's as bad as someone buying a gecko from someone at a show then going around to all the other gecko vendors to find out how to care for it.

Old 04-21-2004, 11:42 PM   #23
Snakebyt
Re: Chat

Quote:
Originally posted by KelliH
If you guys want we can change the chat to a weekly event, maybe every Tuesday night at 8PM CST, and have the first Tuesday of every month be a Guest Chat? What do y'all think?
can we make it a wed so i can get in on the fun?

Old 04-22-2004, 01:26 AM   #24
chondrokeeper
Well, since the seed was planted....

and Rich gave it some Mircale-Gro...

Who here is willing to work on a FAQ? I'd be more than happy to help on the genetics aspect to the extent that I'm able to. I mean shoot, I'm taking the blasted class right now and I'll be taking another genetics course this coming fall. If I can find the time to post here, on other forums (other forums doesn't necessarily mean 'other forums' if ya know what I mean), maintain my collection, go to college, play vid games on-line, and work, I'm sure I could find time to help with a FAQ.

Chris

BTW, thanks robin for the support on the 'other forum.' I swear it's like talking to brick walls over there sometimes. Maybe that's why I stopped actively posting for about 10 months.

Old 04-22-2004, 01:35 AM   #25
WebSlave
If any of those "bricks" that make up that brick wall come over here, please let me know. I will let you all vote on a moderator for this forum to keep things running smoothly.

Thanks.

Old 04-22-2004, 01:39 AM   #26
robin d.
chat whatever day mondays and tuesaday work best for me but dont go around my schedule.

chris, yeah i felt like we were just banging our heads against the wall LOL and i hope kinda ugly oh well so be it
as far as the FAQ i will lend my two cents and info but like i said i am not so well written or typed as it may be some up for the typing part?

Old 04-22-2004, 02:10 AM   #27
KelliH
Quote:
Can you clear this with the chatmeisters first? I don't want to have any scheduling conflicts. Of course, there are separate rooms for each of the various target topics, I guess. But still, courtesy would dictate that we let realvenum and JungleHabitats know about this and perhaps lend a hand.

OK?
OK. I thought we could all chat whenever we wanted in the Leopard Gecko chatroom. I did not realize we had to get Al or Alan's ok to do so. We already have the first Tuesday night of every month scheduled for Leopard Gecko Chat so there shouldn't be a scheduling conflict regarding that night. I apologize for bringing it up without getting permission to do so beforehand. Just didn't know that was necessary.

Old 04-22-2004, 02:22 AM   #28
WebSlave
It's really not necessary, just a courtesy since I assigned those guys to help promote the chat board. I don't want to appear to be bypassing them.

Is that OK? I'm trying to keep things running smoothly.

Old 04-22-2004, 02:42 AM   #29
Golden Gate Geckos
good ideas, folks!

I'm flexible, so please count me in and let me know how I can help...

Old 04-22-2004, 03:18 AM   #30
KelliH
Quote:
It's really not necessary, just a courtesy since I assigned those guys to help promote the chat board. I don't want to appear to be bypassing them.
Oh yeah, it's no problem, I should have thought of asking them first. I'll do that now :-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!