HCE-Kingsnake ad. fishy? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2003, 01:43 PM   #21
HerpVenue
Craig....no offense meant to you...

but if you paid lots of money.....then you have some VERY expensive normal females.

Old 05-01-2003, 01:48 PM   #22
The BoidSmith
Craig,

I would assume that if they are microchipped they are 100% heteros, am I right?

Regards.

Old 05-01-2003, 02:00 PM   #23
craig kade
Yes they are suppose to be 100% hets. I am checking to see if they are chipped later today.Craig Kade

Old 05-01-2003, 02:23 PM   #24
HerpVenue
Who are they from?
Who microchipped them?
who produced them?

Old 05-01-2003, 02:27 PM   #25
craig kade
They are avid chips, that is all I know I will tell you more later when I confirm the numbers. His vet put them in.Craig Kade

Old 05-01-2003, 02:40 PM   #26
HerpVenue
I meant who produced the het piebalds?
Because he has been producing hets from his piebald since middle of last year.
Unfortunately the piebald that fathered them was only bought by him recently.

In other words......how can his newly acquired piebald father the clutches from middle of last year?

and if he is so successful at producing hets......can he post some of his pieds that he has produced?

or does he still have the one (1).

also if he is so successful, why the sudden change from digital reptiles to HCE reptiles. And why the change in e-mails as well? And why is it all timed with his purchasing of Lots of normal ball pythons?

Questions that he refuses to answer.
Even though he has the link to this thread.
Shoot he was even posting pictures of all his different tiger retics. unfortunately they were all the same snake.

Harry is still harry.
He still ives in BF south carolina.
He still has questionable animals.
He just changed his "business" name

Old 05-01-2003, 04:06 PM   #27
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Thanks for sniffing these out guys. As always I have been cruising the adds for balls and I've seen these adds. I suspect y'all may have just saved me some money. Probably a lot of others as well.
Thanks

Old 05-01-2003, 04:12 PM   #28
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Who are they from?
Who microchipped them?
who produced them?
I would like to see Ritchie's questions been answered.

Regards.

Old 05-01-2003, 04:27 PM   #29
craig kade
Just wanted to let you guys know I did check the numbers on the chips they were exactly what he said.I know it does not cost much to put a chip in a normal. Maybe I got screwed maybe I got a good deal on some hets if you can not tell me for sure which maybe you should keep your negative opinions to yourself until you have any kind of proof to offer. So far all I have heard are they can't be hets because ritchie says they are not hets. I know now everone will flame me for three days and say how stupid I was for buying them. maybe you are right some of the things you guys point out sound suspicious. If someone can tell me they bought anything from him and were not happy I will be happy to hear from them, but so far not one person that I have heard from can say he ripped them of.I did find my receipt also I just did not look hard enough. Read this with any tone you want I am not looking for a fight it just bothers me that someone is ruining someone else's reputation with no real proof he is a con-artist. and how many people just follow blindly because certain other people say so. Craig Kade

Old 05-01-2003, 04:30 PM   #30
craig kade
I am sorry I forgot to say he produced them I was typing when alvaro was getting his post in. He also tells me he has 6 eggs in the incubator right now from his pied pair. I can not tell you the name of the vet that put them in but I do have the stickers. Craig Kade

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann