Chelsea Richardson-SNAKE KILLER... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:45 AM   #21
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
David:

I'm familiar with that term and many other such disparaging remarks. I'm also familiar with the type of people that spew that garbage and what impresses me about all of them is the fact that they are all rather unimpressive as human beings.

Sometimes its just better to stick to the facts.

I have noted that you have had numerous issues with others as documented on the BOI. I wonder how many of them lived in trailers?
Yes, Scott....I'm such a terrible person for picking on the poor trailor dwellers. I make no apologies for what I have said. I call it like I see it. That is all.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:46 AM   #22
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
David, very nobel the rescue of the ATB and good luck with that.
Thak you, Ed. I will do my best.

Old 12-29-2006, 07:07 AM   #23
bsharrah
Quote:
Do the words "Trailor Trash" mean anything to you? I hate to sound like an abode bigot, but my experience with people live in trailors has not been exactly positive.
Yet another example of the thread starter making an @ss of himself. Too suggest that a person possesses negative characteristics based on their choice of residence is no different than suggesting the same based on their sex or color of their skin, in my opinion.

David, you have shown us that Chelsea is ignorant when it comes to husbandry; however, you have shown your own ignorance as well. Chelsea only needs to pick up a book to mend her flaws. Those with negative prejudicial views of social groups, typically need to do much more.

Bart

Old 12-29-2006, 07:48 AM   #24
kmurphy
Quote:
Yet another example of the thread starter making an @ss of himself. Too suggest that a person possesses negative characteristics based on their choice of residence is no different than suggesting the same based on their sex or color of their skin, in my opinion.

David, you have shown us that Chelsea is ignorant when it comes to husbandry; however, you have shown your own ignorance as well. Chelsea only needs to pick up a book to mend her flaws. Those with negative prejudicial views of social groups, typically need to do much more.

Bart

Old 12-29-2006, 08:31 AM   #25
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharrah

Bart

too .

Old 12-29-2006, 08:49 AM   #26
Dogboa
David,
My brother lives in a mobile home. He is a retired naval aviator, with the rank of Lt. Cmdr.

Craig

Old 12-29-2006, 09:23 AM   #27
Wolfy-hound
*I* live in a trailer. I onject to the term used to blanket cover everyone. I own the HOME and the land its on. I own a successful business and perhaps $20K worth of snakes. I am not trailer trash. I have several friends that also live in trailers. THEY are not trailer trash.
If you call HER trailer trash fine. Just be aware that if you blanket statement everyone JUST because they live in a ttrailer, you are doing a disservice to people.
Having dealt with that, thanks for the head's up on this woman, and I will be sure to never sell to her.
Wolfy

Old 12-29-2006, 09:54 AM   #28
Powderfinger
Man, if you had just left out the part about the trailer, you would have been a hero...

Old 12-29-2006, 09:59 AM   #29
Sweeney's Serpents
Two weeks and no water will kill a BRB quicker than most any other species of snakes. I sold some babies to a pet shop and they were able to kill 2 babies also in about 2 weeks. I refuse business if the buyer does not convince me they will have the right caging and food supply. Always ask questions of the buyer, they may still lie to you but at least you will have made a attempt to insure the animals long/healthy life. Sorry for the loss.

Scott Sweeney / Sweeney's Serpents
www.sweeneyserpents.com

Old 12-29-2006, 10:08 AM   #30
Steve Hamm
Nothing wrong at all with living in a trailer,as I live in a trailer and beleive my boas got it pretty darn good.lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!