I've Been SCREWED by Mike Schellenback of OHIO!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-04-2003, 01:02 PM   #21
ms_terese
CheriS?

Nice job getting the owner's name of the mailing address....but I just have to know HOW you got the name and address of the owner's ATTORNEY? I mean, WOW!

Old 02-04-2003, 08:42 PM   #22
CheriS
hehe... too many years of using computers to trace people

I first looked in the Tax Appraiser rolls for the property's address to get the owners name, then cross checked criminal, traffic and civil actions with that name.

Once I found them I check for current filings in court papers, then got the case number and pulled them up to see who the attorney of record was. I found one that was just filed 10/02 and still pending. So that tells me its a active case and it had his Attorney's name and address on it.

Old 02-04-2003, 08:51 PM   #23
CheriS
Oh, if anyone in the future is looking for someone that rips them off, here's a tip and they do all the work for you too...

Check probation records, if they are online ripping people off, they often already have a record, the probation info has the officer assigned to them, if you contact him...... haha... he calls you back pretty quick and the "client" always makes good REAL FAST!

He may have tried to rip someone off for a few dollars in deals, but ANY fraud, will/can violate his probation sending him back to jail on the original count that put him on probation ....... I just love the judicial system sometimes

Old 02-07-2003, 12:41 PM   #24
EMERALDGUY33
Just talked to KolleenJ

She said to tell everyone that her computer is down. She will be here as soon as she gets it running again to fill everyone in on the progress.

Jessica Reese

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!