What kind of python is this??? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-19-2006, 08:33 PM   #21
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport
Me too, although I did think it would have been hilarious if you, Harald, and myself had came to this thread and adamantly insisted it was a colombian rainbow boa.
We would have probably been the only ones who got the humor in it though.
That is TOO funny, Clay. Apparently, I have been stingy with Karma; as I am not permitted to give you more at this time....so

Old 04-20-2006, 02:42 AM   #22
varnyard
So I am not a expert on boas, or pythons. Never claimed I was. I do think that is why I asked.

Old 04-20-2006, 02:48 AM   #23
hhmoore
Oh, come on...that WOULD have been funny.

Old 04-20-2006, 03:04 AM   #24
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Me too, although I did think it would have been hilarious if you, Harald, and myself had came to this thread and adamantly insisted it was a colombian rainbow boa.
We would have probably been the only ones who got the humor in it though.
Your scarin me Clay. I was thinking of doing that very exact thing!

I just thought about it though, and thought that since that was one of the nicest Macklott's I've ever seen, that having some additional unbiased or uninfluenced "confirmations", trumped playing a "prank".

Old 04-20-2006, 03:05 AM   #25
Clay Davenport
Yeah Bobby, I didn't mean my comment to be disrespectful toward you, or to insinuate anything negative.
The humor was not from your asking, but from our being so firm in our decision then going the opposite way with the same insistance when the forum changed.

Old 04-20-2006, 03:11 AM   #26
reptilebreeder
No offense meant from me either, Bobby. I mean heck, I have some freckleds and breed them, and yet, I was "unsure" enough to research a lot of Rainbow pics, before I felt comfortable with my Freckled declaration. That's why I think that posting the oppostite on this thread would have been kinda funny. Kinda all of us laughing at ourselves.

Old 04-20-2006, 03:11 AM   #27
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebreeder
Your scarin me Clay. I was thinking of doing that very exact thing!

I just thought about it though, and thought that since that was one of the nicest Macklott's I've ever seen, that having some additional unbiased or uninfluenced "confirmations", trumped playing a "prank".
It's funny that we both even thought it.
I actually had a post typed out, but besides not wanting to influence a serious thread, I was afraid it would be taken as if I were making fun of Bobby, which wasn't the intention at all, so I refrained from posting it.

Quote:
That's why I think that posting the oppostite on this thread would have been kinda funny. Kinda all of us laughing at ourselves.
That's it exactly.

That is one beautiful macklot's though.

Old 04-20-2006, 04:29 AM   #28
hhmoore
Quote:
Yeah Bobby, I didn't mean my comment to be disrespectful toward you, or to insinuate anything negative.
The humor was not from your asking, but from our being so firm in our decision then going the opposite way with the same insistance when the forum changed.
Exactly. I'm sorry if thought we were poking fun at you, because that was not my intention either.

Old 04-20-2006, 04:31 AM   #29
varnyard
Come on guys!! I'm not that tender . Besides, we all need a good laugh now and then.

Old 04-20-2006, 05:51 AM   #30
hhmoore
so you never said...where did you get your confirmation (or should I say, what source did you finally believe, lol)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!