Jeff Barringer quote - am I reading this right? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2003, 10:19 PM   #21
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Jason is just playing the troll again
Thats why it says troll below my name, it makes it easier on you to pass the buck. Ill drop it just answer this Rich where did that thread go? The one tilted "Adam Block this is how hes been treating me"? You say you have never deleted threads to protect anyone, then it shouldnt be very hard for you to sit down and answer that simple question. What happened to the thread? Can anyone else delete threads from the BOI? I envite anyone to do a search for that thread. Its gone and as always rich is skating around the questions trying to pass the buck "oh Jason is a troll oh bla bla bla" never directly addressing the questions. IMO Rich you have been caught. Plain and simple you covered up for a thief got caught and now you are doing everything you can to pass the buck. Im not the only one who knows that thread is missing Rich. Rich Luna I dont mean to put ya on the spot but do me a favor and take a look around for that thread. You rember and I know when you come to the same conclusion I have youll be straight up. When I first foudn that thread was amiss a while back I did searches under every phrase I could think of that would pull it up. Nothing worked so i went through every single page on the BOI and read the header to ever single thread and its gone!

Old 04-30-2003, 10:23 PM   #22
WebSlave
Sorry, I just can't help myself with this one!

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm offering the water and telling the horses where it is. They can either drink, or not.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok everyone lets over anilize this statement he is comparing us to animals, lets see how else we can twist this
Yes, Jason you are right. Twist away! And while you are at it, try to 'anilize' this one:

Quote:
>>>>The BOI is not our site. Not only is it
>>>>not our site, it is a web address that has been
>>>>blocked from being posted anywhere to our site
>>>>beacuse of the repeated and continued libel
>>>>and slander regarding our business, our vendors,
>>>>our users, and our staff.
Is Jeff actually accusing everyone over on this site of libel and slander about "our business, our vendors, our users, and our staff"? And why did it take him two years to come to this conclusion, hmmm?

Go ahead Jason, you're good at the quote thingy, so round up all those libelous statements made here and rub our noses in them. That should keep you busy for a while....

But remember, libel is a PROVEABLE falsehood being written, not just a matter of difference of opinion from one of the parties. And I am REALLY curious to know how Jeff could have overheard someone SPEAKING slander on this site. I AM impressed....

Oh heck, I'm on a roll now, so let me add this one:

Quote:
quote:
My point exactly, no one else seesm to have a problem with Ksnake except Rich.
Been looking for disgruntled users in kingsnake.coms Feedback Forum, Jason?

Thanks Jason! I thought this entire day was going to just be boring drudgery packing for the show this weekend. I needed this lift.

Old 04-30-2003, 10:29 PM   #23
Classic Dum's
I am sure you needed a lift Rich nice deflection what about the deleted thread Rich? "Adam Block this is how he has been treating me" Where did it go?

Old 04-30-2003, 10:39 PM   #24
WebSlave
Hey welcome back Jason! Glad to see you here again!

Quote:
You say you have never deleted threads to protect anyone, then it shouldnt be very hard for you to sit down and answer that simple question.
Yep, that is true, but you are misquoting what I said earlier. Forget how to use the quote thingy?? Let me help you out here:

Quote:
But I don't delete ANY threads as a favor to anyone, and have not in the past.
Nope I have absolutely NEVER deleted ANY threads here to protect ANYONE. Period. I think you are just having a touch of paranoia believing I may have deleted YOUR post for some trumped up reason in your mind. Adam Block is not, nor ever was a friend of mine, so how did your mind twist that one around? But I do give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove that there is NO doubt about their motives and actions. Perhaps you missed the fact that Adam Block got banned from this site, and there aren't very many people at all whom can claim that notoriety. So yeah, I REALLY wanted to protect him by deleting your message about him.

Now, I definitely DO delete threads that may have violated one rule or another. To be perfectly honest, Jason, neither you nor Adam Block are so high on my "pay attention to" list that I am likely to remember the exact details of what that thread might have been about. And, REALLY, I could not care less about it at this late date.

Have a good one, Jason.

Old 04-30-2003, 11:10 PM   #25
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Been looking for disgruntled users in kingsnake.coms Feedback Forum, Jason?
Funny you should bring that up, Neil says something disstastfull to this site in the private of email or PM or what ever and is asked(sorta forced) to leave but you expect Jeff to ignore the fact, that the forum was being used as a band stand to propose boycotts of his site. can you see the irony?
Quote:
I could not care less about it at this late date.
and the master of passing the buck prevails again! Well Ill bet your search option is in overdrive right now with the phrase "Adam Block this is how he has been treating me" See ya Rich

Old 04-30-2003, 11:42 PM   #26
WebSlave
Quote:
Funny you should bring that up, Neil says something disstastfull to this site in the private of email or PM or what ever and is asked(sorta forced) to leave but you expect Jeff to ignore the fact, that the forum was being used as a band stand to propose boycotts of his site. can you see the irony?
Nope. Just as you can't see the difference.

Quote:
Well Ill bet your search option is in overdrive right now ...
How much, Jason? Pick a figure you can afford to lose, because as I have stated, I could not care less about your fixation on Adam Block.

But thank you for playing.

Old 04-30-2003, 11:52 PM   #27
Classic Dum's
Quote:
So yeah, I REALLY wanted to protect him by deleting your message about him.
It wasnt mine it was started by another user. To be honest I think i only posted in it once and there was 30 or 40 other posts in there from other users.
Quote:
I could not care less about your fixation on Adam Block.
Here we go again, Im looking for a thread and now your implying I am fixated with Adam. Sorry you gotta cover this one up! Anyway were betting a dead horse, see ya!

Old 05-01-2003, 12:22 AM   #28
HerpVenue
okay you too go to your corners and get spankings from your significant others.

Time to end this.

Lets make our business the best it can be and move on.

I know you two wanna kiss and make up...but don't do that here either.

Sorry...just going through a peace love and happiness stage.. must be late

Old 05-02-2003, 04:17 PM   #29
John Albrecht
??

Jason! I am completely amazed at you. I always thought you were a responsible and intelligent contributing member.

Can you be serious that you think only a few people were banned from KS? I know scores of people that were banned for nothing other than just asking why the previous guy that was banned got banned and that is just from one single forum.

And as far as Adam goes he's been banned from here for so long I can't even remember his last post.

I think that it is great that you are loyal to your friends (I'm assuming Jeff is your friend) but you are clearly trying to engage in an argument with incorrect information.

If anybody on Kingsnake was saying anything REMOTELY similiar to what you are saying here Jeff would have had them banned immediately!

Old 05-02-2003, 07:15 PM   #30
Donnie Smith
Wink

I personally have been banned from kingsnake off and on over the years and it is always because of my affiliation with redtailboa.net/reptilehaven.net.

I am just glad to see JeffB go after somebody else for a change.

And Ritchie... The Kinder, gentler version? Really? That is something to write home about.

-Your Sick Uncle Morti.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!