Retirement.. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:08 PM   #21
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Catalyst View Post
If my saying I am called such is not sufficient then I dont know what else will do.

I think that thread has run its course. I know enough now to know that something is very very wrong. Hopefully Alex will come tell us whats up.
So you are stating here that your true name is actually "Catamount A. Lyst" and that is not a lie?

Old 05-28-2009, 02:14 PM   #22
TattooLost
Quote:
If my saying I am called such is not sufficient then I dont know what else will do.

I think that thread has run its course. I know enough now to know that something is very very wrong. Hopefully Alex will come tell us whats up.
I think you've got this thread mixed up with the Alex Hue one. This thread is about Big Meanie retiring. lol

Old 05-28-2009, 02:16 PM   #23
11Catalyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
So you are stating here that your true name is actually "Catamount A. Lyst" and that is not a lie?
There are less than a dozen people who know my true name. I have never used it in public. I am known by and answer to Cat, Catalyst, and several other not so savory plays on this moniker.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:17 PM   #24
WebSlave
Quote:
There are less than a dozen people who know my true name. I have never used it in public. I am known by and answer to Cat, Catalyst, and several other not so savory plays on this moniker.
So you are admitting that you are posting on the BOI without using your true real name, in violation of the rules there?

Old 05-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #25
11Catalyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
I think you've got this thread mixed up with the Alex Hue one. This thread is about Big Meanie retiring. lol
No. I have been a member here for some time and a lurker before.

I have not been on the BOI until now. Alex is a friend of a friend and I've known of him for a long time. I didn't want to see him go down at all but not in flames for sure.

That brought me into the light more than was likely good.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:23 PM   #26
11Catalyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
So you are admitting that you are posting on the BOI without using your true real name, in violation of the rules there?
In the strictest definition of the word, no. I will not explain as it is more of a religious thing with those who believe as I do.

Now if you mean legal name, that is an entirely different question.
  Received Infraction
Old 05-28-2009, 02:48 PM   #27
WebSlave
Quote:
In the strictest definition of the word, no. I will not explain as it is more of a religious thing with those who believe as I do.

Now if you mean legal name, that is an entirely different question.
Well, I'm sorry then, but you can't play here any longer. I gave you an opportunity to tell me the truth, and you have declined. So you have chosen the path I must take concerning you.

Old 05-28-2009, 03:13 PM   #28
TattooLost
Big Meanie.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #29
critical bill
Oh boy, the masked man got it again.

Good luck with retirement Rich. Remember that a good life can pass you by faster than a summer vacation. Make the most of each day and enjoy every minute of it.

Old 05-29-2009, 02:04 AM   #30
cat snake
As you can tell from the user info. I am new here (have been lurking awhile). Just want to say Best of Luck to Rich and Connie! I was on here looking at the BOI before I launched into snakes and even bought some Serpenco snakes before I knew Rich ran this site. I am grateful for the information I have gained and I know this will be the target of some rude comments, but Rich has gone all out to provide superior animals and a great source of info. so that newbies have a good experience in this hobby. I have seen lots of comments on this site that make me feel lucky my experiences have gone as well as they have! This started out as a hobby for almost everyone here and somewhere along the line lots of you wanted to turn your passion into a business and many have obviously gotten burned pretty badly along the way and what was once your stress-relieving activity has left a few folks embittered and rancorous. Rich has put up a very personal thread here, having made a difficult decision and while some of you may have axes to grind, legitimately or not, can't you just wish the guy well and vent in a more appropriate place? If this is how you get treated at the end of your career, it makes you wonder why anyone would ever want to do this in the first place. Kind of makes a newbie like me wonder if herping is a good hobby to pursue. Venting has its place, but this is like watching a drunken ex show up at a wedding to attempt to spoil it for all involved. It's ugly and does not reflect well on the industry as a whole. Thanks, Rich, from those of us who have benefited from this site. Because of your work hopefully there will be many who will avoid being scammed, who will not become embittered and who will continue to find the magic in the animals around whom this site revolves.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!