BEWARE LIZARDMEN3477 dan duckworth and any other names or ids he has - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2007, 08:04 PM   #21
stuntinsandiego
just prove your case and if you are not able to then just stop replying. And i think this thread is stupid anyways if your not going to prove it to us. Im sick of stupid people on this site and im not bashing you dan, cause i really do enjoy this site and all the NORMAl people on it.

Old 02-23-2007, 08:31 PM   #22
LadyOhh
Dan, unless you can prove to the public that you are not just blowing smoke, you will continue to rub your reputation into the mud...

Back up your claims.

Old 02-23-2007, 08:55 PM   #23
heathn
He shouldn't have to. I am not taking his side, but this is something I feel is wrong with the boi. Someone gets mad and post a bad guy thread and now this guy has to jump through hoops or risk looking like scum. No matter what he does now, people will give him a hard time because things were not done exactly like they would want it. Again, I am not taking his side as I know nothing of this person.

The burden of proof is on the person who started this post. If she will not put up evidence then leave the guy alone.

I hate it when someone doesn't get everything their way so the go and try to start trouble.

Old 02-23-2007, 09:23 PM   #24
jsrocket
I agree with Heath. SHE made the accusation. It should be up to HER to present her evidence first. Then, for him to answer it.

Not taking sides here, just a little common sense.

Old 02-23-2007, 09:55 PM   #25
Lizardmen3477
Thank you for all who see the obvious. But for anyone who wants proof email me i will send pics of my snakes. Thanks Heath and jsrocket and all who else see that stupidity. Wish this thread would be deleted.

Old 02-23-2007, 10:01 PM   #26
Tsutton5
Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardmen3477
im just sayin i can prove i have the animals and that is basically her whole story "how i sell fake animals" so if i prove that it crushes her whole story. Which i can do.
Then do it and stop talking anout it....

Old 02-23-2007, 10:22 PM   #27
TheSnakePit
Post pictures that you sent her!

Old 02-23-2007, 10:43 PM   #28
Lizardmen3477
it wont let me post pics on here for some reason plz tell me how and ill prove case and save my rep.

Old 02-23-2007, 10:56 PM   #29
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by heathn
He shouldn't have to. I am not taking his side, but this is something I feel is wrong with the boi. Someone gets mad and post a bad guy thread and now this guy has to jump through hoops or risk looking like scum. No matter what he does now, people will give him a hard time because things were not done exactly like they would want it. Again, I am not taking his side as I know nothing of this person.

The burden of proof is on the person who started this post. If she will not put up evidence then leave the guy alone.

I hate it when someone doesn't get everything their way so the go and try to start trouble.
If you notice HE is the one that started talking about all the proof he has in his first two posts in this thread, had he simply posted it then this could have ended before it started.

Instead he made claims of having e-mails and PM's then when asked about them back peddled and said he didn't have anything that he could post. He then went on to give his side of the story and paint the original poster in an unfavorable light.

Neither party posted anything to back up their claims about the other, which makes them both look bad.....

Old 02-23-2007, 11:01 PM   #30
LadyOhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
If you notice HE is the one that started talking about all the proof he has in his first two posts in this thread, had he simply posted it then this could have ended before it started.

Instead he made claims of having e-mails and PM's then when asked about them back peddled and said he didn't have anything that he could post. He then went on to give his side of the story and paint the original poster in an unfavorable light.

Neither party posted anything to back up their claims about the other, which makes them both look bad.....
I point exactly..

I haven't taken sides at all, I just think that if you are going to say something, than do it!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!