Info Mantisplace.com - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2012, 05:35 PM   #21
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharrah View Post
As has been stated many times on the BOI, a seller can have countless positive transactions, but it is how they handle that one bad transaction that matters.

Although the damage to the shipping box does fall on the carrier, I think it is very unprofessional for any seller to tell the buyer it is between the buyer and the carrier, or just chalk it up to the carriers fault and feel it is not their problem. For me, in every case where a package was damaged, the seller made it right, no questions asked. If there was an insurance issue to deal with, the seller handled it with the carrier, especially since a claim can not be initiated by the receiver.

If a seller ever told me I had to take it up with the carrier, or felt no obligation to make it right because "it was the carrier's fault", it would be the last time I ever dealt with that seller. IMO, until the product arrives safely at my doorstep, the seller is ultimately responsible. Whether I am selling live animals or supplies, that is how I operate and I expect no less in return from others.
I had a seller tell me to take it up with the carrier on a gecko I received very very late and was delivered to the wrong house. UPS told me the refund would have to go back to the sender!!! He got the refund and never sent me the money

Old 03-27-2012, 05:46 PM   #22
Hibiscusmile
You guys got me yelled at....

Old 03-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #23
hhmoore
Somebody doesn't take hints about personal conversations very well.....

Old 03-27-2012, 05:51 PM   #24
Hibiscusmile
Sorry again, won't do it again.

Old 03-27-2012, 05:53 PM   #25
hhmoore
You might want to read your PMs, btw....

Old 09-22-2017, 03:35 PM   #26
Stickynikki
Mantis place is horrible. The lady is seriously rude. I will never shop there again

Old 09-22-2017, 03:43 PM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickynikki View Post
Mantis place is horrible. The lady is seriously rude. I will never shop there again
Can you post some screenshots of emails that reflect what you have said about the company please?

Old 09-22-2017, 04:16 PM   #28
nickolasanastasiou
Nikki Aquino (author of post #26), you have a PM with instructions. It is recommended to follow them. I will provide 24 hours for correction.

Old 09-22-2017, 04:22 PM   #29
Stickynikki
I see, funny your i phone works! could of used it to send me notice. Truth is the mantis had a bad molt and you want me to fix it.

Yours truly,
Rebecca Salutric

This is one of the condisending emails i received from the owner of mantis place after telling her I received the mantis with a leg missing right before hurricane Irma hit us. I was unable to send the notification for 2 weeks because I received it 2 days before the hurricane hit and then lost power for a week and a half and had already sent an email that was not responded to. And I spent a lot of money there before having this problem unfortunately. I will be shopping with moonlight mantis from now on. Their customer service is way better

Old 09-22-2017, 04:28 PM   #30
nickolasanastasiou
It is advisable to pay attention to what I posted and sent you via PM. Otherwise, well, this can be quick.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!