32 Spiders in one order of crickets from www.reptilefood.com - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2005, 06:33 PM   #21
cyberfrog
When I had enough cricket eaters to make bulk purchase worthwhile, I ordered from Grooms Cricket Farm. They were always good to work with, took care of problems, and I never saw even 1 spider.

Old 05-11-2005, 07:31 PM   #22
robin d.
37 spider in one cricket order... i would have said f-it and bug bombed the whole cricket order. anywho good luck with getting in touch with ANYONE at reptile food.com i done tried after my first shipment and before my second... and got no responce whatso ever.. if that is what they call customer service they can shoot it up there bung ............... i purchase about 20-30 thousand mealies a month and about 5 thoughsand super and generally around 5 thoughsand crickets... but bug in my bug and especially spiders and not even responde they can shove it

dand on your nastey bug picture,,,, you need a big ol texas red headed centipede (one of the scariest creatures on earth)

Old 05-11-2005, 07:34 PM   #23
robin d.
i think i have a lisp today thoughsand -thousand and ad "S's" in the correct places... its all my keyboards fault

Old 05-11-2005, 07:40 PM   #24
MGReptiles
Hey chicks with lisps are ssssssexy...lol
-Matt

Old 05-11-2005, 08:04 PM   #25
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcage
Hey chicks with lisps are ssssssexy...lol
-Matt

Old 05-11-2005, 08:25 PM   #26
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
dand on your nastey bug picture,,,, you need a big ol texas red headed centipede (one of the scariest creatures on earth)
They areonly nasty if the bite you. The Vietnamese one pictured is about half grown at about 6 inches long. I also have a Haitian, and I've had the Texans too.

Old 05-11-2005, 08:53 PM   #27
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekkonida
With that many spiders in the box I don't think I would feed one cricket from that batch. .
Setting aside the Arachnophobia that seems previlent in these threads, I don't see what the big deal is about giving reptiles an additional natural food source.

Old 05-11-2005, 08:56 PM   #28
MGReptiles
I dont either, I feed my crested just about everything available... Its just moving them from the ricket tank to the tub and then the possibiity of them not eating it and me running into it during a morning check..lol..

Old 05-11-2005, 08:58 PM   #29
BKDragons
Hey Matt,
I would give the southern cricket farm a try.They give a good count and they're very clean.I've been ordering from them for a long time and their price is about the best out there.I used to order from reptile food,but their cricket count was really bad.Good Luck....
Brian [BKDragons]

Old 05-11-2005, 09:08 PM   #30
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
They areonly nasty if the bite you. The Vietnamese one pictured is about half grown at about 6 inches long. I also have a Haitian, and I've had the Texans too.
my friend got stung by one.... from her ankle to her hip (iy crawled up in bed with her)... lef swole up HUGE she was on antibiotics for two weeks and cructches... the sting was NASTY looking...... her dad chooped it up with a cleaver until it stopped moving, once3 back at school my friend took the thing in a jar.... it ewas right about 12 inches long and FAT

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!