Bad Guy MarinaAlexis Zermeno AKA mazermeno1 of Houston TX - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #21
mazermeno1
I've already heard that from numerous people. I won't tell him im sorry for anything. I told him sorry many times through facebook messages because she was sick and I could not ship her. I even said sorry because I had to send him a refund. He wants to talk about not being messaged before hand. Well i would have loved if he would have messaged me with his feelings towards me before he went and posted this. Instead he went a deleted me on facebook lol (i guess thats the way people go about stuff like this) and he never let me know anything. His last message was " I'm willing to purchase her right now, any illness she may or may not have included. I am set up for treatment of about every illness known to herps. I will increase my offer. Would love to have her." He wanted to buy a sick snake. who does that? i know i wouldn't! and then to want to increase his offer lol im sorry but it doesn't make any sense.

Old 07-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #22
mazermeno1
Quote:
Originally Posted by airtight_python View Post
I say, if someone privately offered her more money after my purchase and payment then it would be in a 'customers best interest' to tell the truth.

Not trustworthy.
This right here is insulting me! He's trying to make me look bad for no reason. Not trustworthy? Because i sent him his money back!? Tell the truth? I only tell the truth! I always show my true colors. Im a straight up person and thats how a lot of people need to be. Im not about to let some random guy come in and try to ruin my reputation. I will defend myself no matter what. If i was in the wrong for anything i'll admit to it. But im not in the wrong for anything here.

Old 07-04-2011, 12:14 PM   #23
David Scarboro
A dated invoice from the vet you mentioned on Facebook would help clear this up.

Old 07-04-2011, 12:18 PM   #24
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazermeno1 View Post
Obviously I've been doing okay because I don't have other bad posts about me
Quote:
I've never really had to deal with any customers with concerns. People are always happy about their items.
Classic.

Old 07-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #25
airtight_python
Marina, this is easily ended with an invoice from the veteranarian.

If you still have that snake and it gets better, list it up in the 'pythons' section rather than the 'ball python' section and put a hefty price tag on it. I've never owned a blood, but I know that is no ordinary Borneo.

I've said about all I know to say.

Old 07-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #26
April Homich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Though it may be a bit presumptuous to assume she got a higher offer, I was curious about that ad from the moment I saw it. I'm no expert on blood pythons or anything, but that doesn't look like a typical blood to me. What do they call those? "Ultra breits"? Is it outside of the realm of possibilities that if she indeed has this snake, someone contacted her about it and informed her of its true value? If the hets (aka granites) sell for around $500 each, then obviously the actual mutation, which is what appears to be pictured in the ad, would sell for way more than $170.
Just an FYI that the ultra breit/latte genes are different from granites.
That does appear to be one though. I don't remember what they go for now, but it's more than $170 for sure. I'm curious how the seller had this snake, but didn't know what it was or what it's worth. Also, will the re-list price be the same?

Old 07-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #27
April Homich
Oops, and I just saw now that the price on the pic is actually $100... ??

Old 07-04-2011, 12:51 PM   #28
airtight_python
$100 on facebook photo, but $170 here. I assume to cover postage to fauna buyers.

Old 07-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #29
bloodybaroness
Those snakes sell for way more than $170.

Is there more than one photo of the snake on facebook? (Facebook is blocked here at work)

I would like to see another picture of the snake, with your name and date on a piece of paper.

Old 07-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #30
ozz465
the way i see this , this should be a info thread and no proof of the seller refunding the $ to get more for said animal has been posted. Sure the seller should have given a note with the refund , but that does not entitle the buyer to post a bad guy thread.

Seems to me the buyer is jumping to conclusions on this an may be someone to be careful doing business with as well since he jumped the gun rather fast here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!