Clark Tucker of PowerHouse Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2008, 02:03 AM   #21
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
I don't!... and neither do you!

Anyway, I would not say that Joe Capone is a bad person. I have never met him, and just because a bunch of people that are pissed off because he knocked the bottom out of their get rich quick dream say he is a bad guy does not mean I am going to fall in line.

Like I said before where do you think the money you spend on fuel goes? Sam Walton, or whoever owns it now may be a real scumbag but I bet you spend your money at Walmart, purchasing things with "Made in China" all over them. Maybe you purchase Alcoholic beverages supporting the companies that supply all of the wife beating, child molesting, drunk driving alcoholics, and contribute to the destruction of human lives. Do you know that U.S. tax dollars fund planned parenthood, who abort 4,400 unborn children everyday.

I'm not saying that anybody who purchases a bottle of wine, puts fuel in their car, or pays taxes is a communist, wife beating, abortion doctor. I'm just saying, get off your high horse.
Yes, I certainly DO care. That would be why I spend my money with folks who actually care about the animals....Joe "gave" me a $500 credit with him awhile back....I never used it. I have no desire to support scum like him in ANY way, free, discounted, or otherwise.

And heh, who was running a "get rich quick" scheme? You perhaps need to do some studying up on ol Joe before speaking any more....see who was selling animals he didn't even have, just to see how much quick money he could make....and did you ever watch those MK TV videos? Nauseating to say the least.

And all of this ranting about gasoline and abortion and such......comparing rotten apples to oranges, one has nothing to do with another. Combine that with your penchant for buying from and sticking up for the bad guys, and I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't something a little more "off" than meets the eye even.

I seem to remember a comment Joe made back then referring to "taking on" the gecko folks too....I sure wish I could find it, but for some reason I can't find ANY of Joe's posts. Anyone else remember that?

Old 06-10-2008, 04:44 AM   #22
nextworld3
Hate to do this, since Clark seems like a really nice guy when i spoke to him on the phone (interested in Knob Tails until i saw powerhouse reptiles in his ad on here) and warned him his partnership with Joe would not be the best idea.

But... i would not pay them $10 for a clown. I would NEVER purchase anything from Clark as long as he is a partner of Joe C.

You ARE the company you keep...

Old 06-10-2008, 07:11 AM   #23
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextworld3
Hate to do this, since Clark seems like a really nice guy when i spoke to him on the phone (interested in Knob Tails until i saw powerhouse reptiles in his ad on here) and warned him his partnership with Joe would not be the best idea.

But... i would not pay them $10 for a clown. I would NEVER purchase anything from Clark as long as he is a partner of Joe C.

You ARE the company you keep...
Exactly, Jon.

That's why I said that it was really kind of a shame....he suckered Wes in, then Rick, now Clark. He knew he needed a big name to hide behind to sell anything....

Old 06-10-2008, 07:20 AM   #24
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
Anyway, I would not say that Joe Capone is a bad person. I have never met him, and just because a bunch of people that are pissed off because he knocked the bottom out of their get rich quick dream say he is a bad guy does not mean I am going to fall in line.
Cathy's right, you need to read up on MKR and how Joe behaved. You can start by reading the threads I linked. If it were me that went into business with Capone (eww, I threw up in my mouth typing that), I would expect 100% for topics like this to come up. Anyone who thinks differently is foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
I seem to remember a comment Joe made back then referring to "taking on" the gecko folks too....I sure wish I could find it, but for some reason I can't find ANY of Joe's posts. Anyone else remember that?
I remember it. I think it's in that loooooooooooong MKR thread somewhere.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:43 AM   #25
MikeCurtin
Rob-

It seems like every time I see you have a positive transaction with someone, there seems to be some skeletons somewhere. I could be wrong, but it's just what I've noticed. Of the three that stand out most in my mind, 2 conjure up some very bad sentiments from many on this site (whether personally or by association), the third (Tony Copertino) has scammed several with his fake hets, including myself.

Despite the fact that you no longer defend A.C.E Reptiles since he was outed, you really held my feet to the fire over that guy. It seems as though maybe when you have a good transaction in the future, you should just smile and enjoy it for yourself. Maybe bad luck, coincidence, or something else, but when you spread the "good word" on someone, it seems to work out badly.

Just my humble observation and in no way meant as a dig or attack on you personally.

Regards,
Mike Curtin

Old 06-10-2008, 10:02 AM   #26
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
I remember it. I think it's in that loooooooooooong MKR thread somewhere.
Problem is....I can't find ANY of Joey's posts.

jcap300
Last Activity: 09-30-2006 09:22 PM
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]

Add jcap300 to Your Buddy List Add jcap300 to Your Ignore List

Forum Info Contact Info
Send a message via email to jcap300
Total Posts: 0 (0.00 posts per day) Private Message:
Send a private message to jcap300
Find all posts by jcap300
Find all threads started by jcap300
Find Gallery Images by jcap300
Find Ads by jcap300
Additional Information Group Memberships
Birthday:
June 8, 1969
Full Name:
Joseph Capone III

We all remember his crazy posts here.....I don't see ANYTHING.

The only reference I could find was this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Josh, how can you say that joe would do nothing to hurt the small breeders. he stated it over and over that he will put all ball python breeders out of business.

HE ALSO STATED THAT HE WAS NEXT GOING TO PUT ALL THE GECKO BREEDERS OUT OF BUSINESS.

All you have to do is go back and read his psycho thread, its very clear what his intentions are
Am I just blind, or all of Joey's posts here gone?

Old 06-10-2008, 10:05 AM   #27
TripleMoonsExotic
Hmmmm...Remember the DDOS attack here on Fauna?
I'm pming Rich now...

Old 06-10-2008, 10:08 AM   #28
hhmoore
nope - they're still there...but he didn't post in threads about him, lol.
Here is the one where is talks about crashing the gecko market...but it is IF he doesn't get his money back. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=135

For an interesting read into the psyche of Joe Capone (and to get a feel for why many feel the way they do), take a gander at these http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...9&pp=25&page=1

Old 06-10-2008, 10:10 AM   #29
TripleMoonsExotic
Ahhhhh...So he DID have two different usernames...
That's why we were having issues locating him.

Old 06-10-2008, 10:14 AM   #30
hhmoore
He even made an appearance in a bad guy thread about Clark's Geckos...everybody remembers Clark - the guy this thread is about, lol. I know with a personality like Joe's involved, it's easy to forget.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!