CMG/Chris Guida/Bad guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2004, 04:09 PM   #21
CMGREPTILES
HEY GLENN first of all you keep coming after me about my dealings but am i the one that has 15 pages of bad dealings? no. the only person i need to square up with is krupp. yes i sold him a group of w.c females and yes i did not ship but the reason for that was because they started looking like crap so i wanted to give them about a week to see if they would hydrate themselves and get a little better which they did and i attempted to ship and that is when we had our problem with ups which if you look back through these threads somewhere you will see that but anyway i owe him 200.00 and i contacted him 3 days ago and am waiting to hear from him to see how he woukld like it refunded. and as for rob i talked to him the other day and we got that all taken care of. and as far as my refund on the poss het pied that is all taken care of and im sending justin a pastel male for that so thats to clear all the dealings going on right now and i apoligize but i also have a life and things happen and we are dealing with our 89 year old dying grandmother which has had me not wanting to do much lately and the reason i havent stated this to alot of people is simply because i didnt want to demoralize the situation but since im dealing with a few people on here over and over again that wont let a dead topic be i guess i have to put my personal life out there. i am very close with all of my family and my grandmother is the backbone of the family but over the past year her health has gone from perfect to terrible. she has gotten diabetes and because of that has poor circulation in her legs which they could save from amputating but the problem there is that her heart is too weak to take the surgery so now her lungs are filling up with fluids and after 3 strokes it doesnt look like she will be with us much longer. now like i said i wasnt going to say anything about this situation but because glenn and others keep harping on the same subjects i guess i have to do a step by step of my life to explain why my business hads not been the most important thing in my life the past couple months but my family comes first but i am dealing with this and i am willing to deal with the reprocutions of my actions for taking some alone time off from this industry so if there is anyone else out there that i have screwed over or say i screwed over please let me know but im sure these issues are taken care off.

chris

Old 05-24-2004, 09:03 PM   #22
silvano_06095
You need to square up with me too, Chris. You've owed me $330 since last November.

Old 05-24-2004, 09:56 PM   #23
CMGREPTILES
that has already been arranged ellen and i will also be shipping you the transpecos pair that i couldnt sell for you along with it just as an added bonus.

Old 05-24-2004, 10:04 PM   #24
silvano_06095
I wasn't aware anything was arranged, as I haven't heard from you since the 12th.. but if that's what you want to do, go ahead. I'll even post the results on this forum.

Old 05-24-2004, 10:05 PM   #25
silvano_06095
Oh, but do give me a heads up of when to expect the snakes and money.

Old 05-24-2004, 11:26 PM   #26
CMGREPTILES
i will do that. no problem

Old 05-30-2004, 10:15 AM   #27
The BoidSmith
Ellen,

Although as of last Monday everything “had been arranged” already, a week has gone by and we never heard from you how it finally ended. You posted your bad experience with Chris before. It seems fair to let people know also when his deals end well.

Kindly,

Old 05-30-2004, 11:28 AM   #28
silvano_06095
I'm afraid this deal has no end yet, good Or bad. I've e-mailed Chris, asking for a deadline of when he can get the snakes and money shipped to me. I haven't gotten a reply yet, but I only e-mailed him last night.
I'll let everyone know as soon as I hear something.

Old 05-31-2004, 11:55 PM   #29
silvano_06095
Well, it seems I've got a problem. I hadn't received any reply from the last e-mail I sent Chris (though to be quite honest that's typical) so I sent him another one just a minute ago. I have a friend in Fairfax, VA, which is approximately 50 miles from Chris's apartment. My friend is willing to pick up the snakes and my refund for me, and ship them to me, as Chris seems unable to make it to UPS and do it himself.
Anyway, I was trying to let Chris know about this offer, but 5 seconds after I sent him an e-mail, I got this back:

To: silvano_06095@yahoo.com
Subject: failure delivery

Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<SNAKERATTLEROLL@COX.NET>:
68.1.17.3 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Invalid recipient: <SNAKERATTLEROLL@COX.NET>
Giving up on 68.1.17.3.

I looked on kingsnake, to try to contact him that way, but strangely he hasn't posted an ad in the last few days, or if he did, he pulled them.
So this guy owes me $330, and has offered to throw in two snakes that were involved in our deals to make up for FIVE MONTHS of waiting, but now suddenly I can't contact him.

Great. Effing Great.

So, anyone know what it means when it says "does not like recipient"? I mean, I know Chris and I don't exactly get along.. but does that mean he's blocked me or something? Keep in mind, I've been using this e-mail account to send him e-mails throughout our entire dealings. Any input would be very much appreciated.

Old 06-01-2004, 12:26 AM   #30
silvano_06095
Just tried e-mailing him from another account, and I got the same daemon back.

What a time for his e-mail to go wonky.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!