Bad Deal With Chris Steele , Need Help And Advice - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2004, 12:31 AM   #21
Brian Oakley
Chris, if you do not want to post the emails, that is prefectly fine. Does not bother me at all.

Vince, A week is FAR from the end of the world. Whatever happened, you both came to an agreement to ship today. For a very understanding reason it did not happen (Box searched by UPS and USPS closed). Bottom line is there are two things people learned about you.
1. VERY impatient
2. Don't think too much before you speak.

Chris, out of curiousity, what day did he Paypal you the money?

I also know Vince that it has been very cold the last TWO weeks in the northeast, east, and southeast. I am waiting to ship a boa to NY and another boa to Arkansas. The animal come first in this, I know that because I am the seller. I would rather have someone a little upset because they are anxiuos to get their animals vs. sending them EXACTLY when they want them and have them die.
Just have to suck it up and deal with life sometimes..........OR find a new hobby for yourself where you do not have to ship!!!

Old 02-12-2004, 12:33 AM   #22
Chris Steele
My only concern with you right now, is that someone will come by and look at my name as a bad deal and not read the thread. I don't really want the thread deleted though, as even more of your arrogance has came out here. It would be best, in my opinion, if the title were changed from 'Bad Deal With Chris Steele' to something more along the lines of 'Vince Russello, The Arrogant!'

Old 02-12-2004, 12:34 AM   #23
Vince
1. VERY impatient
2. Don't think too much before you speak.

yep you are right. when money is in the air i am very imatient. I pay pald him yesterday . but forget it , i made this thread becuse i didnt think he was going to send my money back. as soon as he did i posted it , sorry for makeing the thread. is wasnt needed. your not a bad guy, but in my opinion you do not do good bussiness.

Old 02-12-2004, 12:35 AM   #24
Mickey_TLK
I cant believe this HORSE SH!T THREAD. You have got to be kidding me.

FIrst off vince, you wasted his time, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUD.

Secondly before you pay someone for a animal, be prepaired to get THAT ANIMAL. By this I mean, dont get in such a rush man. I am personally waiting on over 3 grand worth of animals from a couple people, for a few months, one of whom Ive never dealt with before. But you know what, I did my homework, and I am comfortable wth who I purchased from. I also understand delays happen. I personally have had my packages searched by ups. In fact I will tell you flat out its going to happen more. They are clampling down. I have a exemption to ship ups, and they still try to say no to my boxes. It happens, deal with it.

Next weather is a factor that shouldnt be taken lightly. Again refer to the animals Im waiting on, and the weather is why. Its very cold here and I will not let them ship them to me, let alone demand they do such. I also have packages to ship out, and none of my coustomers are on here like a two year old kid pissing in the wind about the 2 dollars they lost. You sound like the kid off of (and Im dateing myself here) Better pff dead "I want my two dollars"...let it end. Im sure the emails when posted tommorow will only continue to show the level of person you will deal with should you sell to vince.

I remebered you from the Jeff Huston thread, and would have thought you learned a lesson. But I see you havent, and were forced to eat crow again. Then only seconds later you puke it up and start with the "two dollars" again.

Give it a break, you loose, your lucky you got your monety back.

I agree, added to the "Do not sell to list" allthough if I were to be honest he was allready there.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles

Old 02-12-2004, 12:37 AM   #25
Mike B.
Yesterday? and you are already complaining about shipping? Thats absolutely rediculous. This definately needs to be deleted, or hell even better yet, chris needs to make a bad guy post about you.

Old 02-12-2004, 12:40 AM   #26
Vince
yeah well he told me the package would be here tommorow, i calld off of work to recive the package. now its not comeing and the deal is dead. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=33094

sorry for the premature post , but i was worried about my money

Old 02-12-2004, 12:40 AM   #27
Mickey_TLK
I say let it stay and edit the heading.

For one, Rich doesnt want to start pulling threads. He stated his "facts" we all seen what happened.

I honestly think this makes Chris look great, and vince look avoidable. However maybe a new thread title with either both parties names, or even just vinces name would be in order.

I suggest either

The Chris Steel x Vinnie Deal

Or Better Yet

Useless thread Volume #1 by Vinnie

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles

Old 02-12-2004, 12:40 AM   #28
Chris Steele
Quote:
but in my opinion you do not do good bussiness.
That pisses me off, so this time I am really off to bed before I end up posting some colorful words lol.

Old 02-12-2004, 12:47 AM   #29
Vince
hey one more time, with out saying any other comments,

sorry for this post, i was just worried about my money. deals go bad, i never said he was a bad guy. and sorry for wasting time and space with this thread. it could of been worse. sorry everyone live and learn

Old 02-12-2004, 12:55 AM   #30
odatria
Yeah, it could have been worse.

You could have been "wrobed!" (See Vinces heartless premature post on page one of the Jeff Houston thread.) You really are in a league of your own Vince. Add me to the list of people who wont be doing business with you.

Michael

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!