Robin? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:01 PM   #21
robin d.
intermission must check something

Old 06-25-2005, 08:01 PM   #22
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
i give prorps to people who deserve them for good posts and when i see a nagative one i will point that out as well.... but honestly i do not care about MY points....
ermm lucile you gonna come out and contribute since you brought this up? and i have tried to contact lucille in private on several occations to reseolve this but no reply...
Robin, here is your last private email you sent me:

This is a message from robin s. at FaunaClassifieds Forums ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email robin s., you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er&userid=3655

OR, by email:
mailto:robin@r2reptiles.com

This is the message:

Look here little Lucy, while i do not care of neagtive points... YOU ARE DIGGIN!!! LMAO

"I am amused that you criticize my posts and then write something of this nature"

considering the way the thread had taken a turn i decided to post AND in it yes those are true. THEY are MY EXPERIENCES... thats what ya get for living in the country on a farm and not the bright lights big city wanna be whatever. i have had to palpate a mare a pregant one to make sure the foal was positioned right, from finger tip to elbow. I also had to help dislodge a bone stuck in my dogs rectum at 11 pm with NO emergency vets in the area i did this over the phone with the assistnce of my vet. EXPERIENCE... and the quoate about russ, thats true slim fingered lady dr.
at least i do not talk all goody goody in one forum and get completely nastey in another like people want to hear about your sexual conquest and how you got miles on ya and how great you are... makes ya look like a well... you fill in the blank... you seem so desperate too. flirts with just about anything with a heartbeat (married or not) yeah that says allot about your morals. these are my experiences and opinions of what i have read. i think reciently allot of people are begining to see you in a new light... keep it up your followers are dwindling... oh by the way i do not care if you give me negative point, this isnt a popularity contest like some seem to think.
you really have no idea how many positive points i am getting as far as your posts are conerned and by people you think are your "friends" (go figure)

Robin,

If this was an olive branch, to attempt to resolve our conflicts, that intent somehow escaped me.......

Old 06-25-2005, 08:10 PM   #23
Golden Gate Geckos
geeze...

I think Webslave needs to move this thread to HELL so you two can duke it out.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:18 PM   #24
robin d.
well yeah since you were handing out points im not gonna kiss bum, even if you didnt.. at that time thats about the best ovile branch i could give... and i guess some of those words hit home je ne sais pas

Old 06-25-2005, 08:20 PM   #25
robin d.
im sure he wont and even if he did lucille would "put me on ignore" heh

Old 06-25-2005, 08:25 PM   #26
Lucille
Robin, I will not 'duke it out' with you, and your little 'heh' shows me that you are far from any olive branch in any case.....

Old 06-25-2005, 08:31 PM   #27
dragonflyreptiles
Well, I feel like this is my fault since I put in my auction title that my auction ends in ET since thats my time zone and that probably prompted the question of auctions ending at different times for different people instead of them all ending in CT. Sorry if I caused any problems and I can adjsut my title to refelct a CT ending if that helps.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:31 PM   #28
robin d.
i dont want to duke it out and heh i always say that go look

Old 06-25-2005, 08:37 PM   #29
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
Well, I feel like this is my fault since I put in my auction title that my auction ends in ET since thats my time zone and that probably prompted the question of auctions ending at different times for different people instead of them all ending in CT. Sorry if I caused any problems and I can adjsut my title to refelct a CT ending if that helps.
My auction is set for PST cause that is MY time. If people don't like it, they can kiss my ass.

I was under the impression all this was for the Hammacks.

I am quite honestly disquested by this entire thread. I tried to play it off by joking around but some people would rather wallow in the mud.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:42 PM   #30
Lucille
Mike, as you can see from the original thread, it was resolved by allowing people to choose whatever times they wished, but times that were not specified would default to CDT.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!