Reward - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 10-07-2005, 12:16 PM   #21
Golden Gate Geckos
You know what? I HATE it when grown up adults act like squabbling little name-calling, potty-mouthed, brat kids, and that is why I stay out of the HELL forum sandbox. Why is this crap spilling over into other forums now?

Old 10-07-2005, 12:22 PM   #22
Wilomn
Uncontrollable troll on the loose.

It's been wounded, mortally if hopes come true, but it's a tough one, not smart enough to know that it's too stupid to understand that it is not clever enough to comprehend just how poorly it does in its pathetic forays into what for others are articulate wittisisms but for it are merely the caterwaulings of a wounded mouse, all squeek and no substance.

Old 10-07-2005, 06:07 PM   #23
Dennis1
Thats exactly what im saying

Please quit trolling me outside of hell
Wes you can do your thing i will do mine and everything will be fine

Thanks D.Dynes

Old 10-07-2005, 07:27 PM   #24
Dennis1
Its Done

I just paypal'd the winner their Fifty dollars

To the WINNER:Thank you for getting me to the Red Leader status enjoy your winnings

Old 10-07-2005, 08:17 PM   #25
dragonflyreptiles
OK guys, I don't want anyone jumping on me but I also don't want anyone thinking that someone did something that didn't or that someone backed out of a "deal" they offered.

I saw the thread "reward" and really figured it to be a joke, gave him some neg, helped me ease out some personal frustrations as well as he got whatever it was that he wanted by getting the #1 red spot.

I do not know why Dennis1 is liked/disliked/hated/considered a troll or whatever. The only contact I have had with Dennis is about the reward, I tried to refuse it, he said no, its yours, I finally said if you are crazy enough to send someone money for doing something stilly then Ill take it.

He did in fact pay me $50 tonight.

So if any of you get mad at me for getting him to the #1 red, Im sorry, if you think I did something wrong by doing so, again sorry, I have no idea what the deal is pertaining to Dennis to begin with. So Im really not involved in any of this except that I felt it was a joke to being with, gave him red, got money.

Im am ONLY posting this so that everyone knows he did in fact send the $50 he offered and that I was the one that gave him red to get to #1.

I tried to get a screen shot but its too fuzzy to read, if Jim O or Nicolai can do it I will give them my paypal password to get you the screen shot as proff of payment.

Old 10-08-2005, 05:51 AM   #26
DAND
Don't sweat it Wendy. Though I am surprised bigot boy would follow through with something he said he would do. He seems to back out of promises made on a regular basis. Though the $50 is probably a whole mortgage payment for his $40,000 dollar casa le dynes.

Old 10-08-2005, 08:53 AM   #27
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Don't sweat it Wendy. Though I am surprised bigot boy would follow through with something he said he would do. He seems to back out of promises made on a regular basis. Though the $50 is probably a whole mortgage payment for his $40,000 dollar casa le dynes.
I am going to let this go with a warning
This will be the last time i let you(or anyone else) TROLL me and not respond in like

Old 10-08-2005, 11:02 AM   #28
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
OK guys, I don't want anyone jumping on me but I also don't want anyone thinking that someone did something that didn't or that someone backed out of a "deal" they offered.

I saw the thread "reward" and really figured it to be a joke, gave him some neg, helped me ease out some personal frustrations as well as he got whatever it was that he wanted by getting the #1 red spot.

I do not know why Dennis1 is liked/disliked/hated/considered a troll or whatever. The only contact I have had with Dennis is about the reward, I tried to refuse it, he said no, its yours, I finally said if you are crazy enough to send someone money for doing something stilly then Ill take it.

He did in fact pay me $50 tonight.

So if any of you get mad at me for getting him to the #1 red, Im sorry, if you think I did something wrong by doing so, again sorry, I have no idea what the deal is pertaining to Dennis to begin with. So Im really not involved in any of this except that I felt it was a joke to being with, gave him red, got money.

Im am ONLY posting this so that everyone knows he did in fact send the $50 he offered and that I was the one that gave him red to get to #1.

I tried to get a screen shot but its too fuzzy to read, if Jim O or Nicolai can do it I will give them my paypal password to get you the screen shot as proff of payment.

Wendy, how can you NOT know the story behind this clown? I simply find it hard to believe that someone as active as you are on this site completely missed one of the biggest ...... to ever come here.

Everything he says is a joke or a lie.

Several of us have asked several times, and I KNOW it's almost impossible, but please DO NOT respond to him in ANY way. He really doesn't care what you say so long as you are saying something.

For those of you that remember an-al and his ponypal kunny and the training they underwent, learning to post as pavlov's dog learned to ring that bell, HERE is another example of that training. In this instance though the troll has taken to the training SO well that it not only responds to EACH AND EVERY POST I MAKE but to practically every post made anywhere on the site.

ring ring ring wee one. You're on ignore but you just pound away, as we ALL know you will.

Talk about predictable and you're talking about dennis "the cowardly bigot and resident troll"

Folks, as long as ANY ONE of us responds, including this time, he will keep on spouting.

The only way to get him to stop is to completely ignore him.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:13 AM   #29
dragonflyreptiles
Wes, honestly I stay on the leo forum 99% of the time. I do look at the main page to see if anything catches my eye and 'reward" did. I look at the 1st page of the BOI maybe 1 time a day and thats about it.

I thought everyone was mad at Bruce from a thread I saw in hell, never read much but a few post of it though.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:19 AM   #30
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
Wes, honestly I stay on the leo forum 99% of the time. I do look at the main page to see if anything catches my eye and 'reward" did. I look at the 1st page of the BOI maybe 1 time a day and thats about it.

I thought everyone was mad at Bruce from a thread I saw in hell, never read much but a few post of it though.
Ahhhh the dangers of thinking.

You go out, figuring you're loaded for bear and find out all you have is birdshot.

There is much history on both clowns, brucey the coward and the wee coward who is also a bigot extraordinaire.

If you do some research you will see that you've got some stuff on your shoes that you would not want tracked into your living room. Best go hose them off but good luck with the smell, it tends to linger.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!