Merry Christmas Fauna - Win $250 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-25-2011, 12:46 PM   #21
zn394
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Old 12-25-2011, 01:05 PM   #22
AbsoluteApril
What a wonderful and generous thing to do Julie! Very nice of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
what did everyone get/give this year?
I got my dad a nice silk shirt and some funny tshirts, got my stepmom some fancy shoes and a pc 'hidden object' game. Sent my stepbrother PS3 Batman Arkham City game.

I received the 20th anniversary Nirvana Nevermind limited edition pack from my dad, some silver earrings and perfume from stepmom and "Scarlet" graphic novel from my stepbrother.

Having to spend time apart from the family this year, my favorite part of this holiday is seeing the reactions when they open their gifts.

Merry Merry xmas and Happy Holidays everyone. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day
:deer: :deer: :deer: :deer:

Old 12-25-2011, 01:08 PM   #23
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashmaster View Post
Funny, I probably won't have anything to sell for at least two years... I don't think you'll remember me then!
Whether you are using this "giveaway" as a business strategy or not, this year or not, it is still an awesome one! That was simply the first thing that popped in my mind when I read the thread/post.

Happy Holidays, people!

Old 12-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #24
rattyrugrats
What a nice thing to do :-)

Since I've been attending college, I've been watching dogs in order to help out with the bills and I actually had a little bit of extra money when it came time to buy gifts, so I got presents for my immediate family. Unfortunately, my mom told me last night that she has hit a rough patch so she's unexpectedly short on cash. She seemed upset about this but I just told her that it's not a big deal as Christmas is primarily to spend time with family and that I usually can't afford gifts anyway so it's not a big deal if I don't get any.

I also have to wait to get my dad his gift. He's been wanting a metallic koi but winter time is not quite the best time to get outdoor fish. He doesn't mind the wait though, lol.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season!

Old 12-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #25
Tropoddity
God bless all the families that worked hard to get their children what they wanted for the Holidays. Be thankful for what you have and may all our wishes come true for 2012!

Old 12-25-2011, 01:58 PM   #26
BrianC
Did anyone get any reptile related gifts this year?

Happy Holidays everyone, and a Happy New Year!

Old 12-25-2011, 03:17 PM   #27
~Just Curious~
I mostly got three huge gifts - My sweet, ol' mother actually upgraded my thermostats. Does she know what I like or what? XD I had told her a while ago that I missed my old Helix, because the cheap replacements I bought were kinda funky.
Also she paid most of my recent wisdom teeth removal bill, gotta be super grateful for that!

I got her this three pot crock pot that she'd been going on about. Fortunately for me, she understands that I'm clueless so she isn't subtle with her gift idea hints! I also got her a Tigger sweater (From Winnie The Pooh, she loves Tigger) and a bunch of knickknacks from her college (Stuffed mascot, sweater, bracelet) since she'd lost her old keepsakes in the move.

Lastly the entire family as a whole all chipped in to buy me a new bed three weeks ago. Since March I'd been sleeping on the couch in the spare bedroom and I've never had a full up until now. Ahhh... There's nothing quite like the feeling of a fluffy, new bed! <3
I got them all little things - a guitar pick puncher for my cousin, car detailing kit for my other cousin, grill kit for my other cousin, art supplies for my grandmother, cooking supplies for my grandfather (And a page-magnifier that he needs, but probably won't use) etc etc and of course more baby supplies for my *thinks* cousin once removed right? It's my cousin's child, I think that's what you call them. Part of her bundle is this bib and spoon - the bib has a runway pattern on it with little red, directing lights that actually flash and the spoon is shaped like an airplane with flickering lights on the wings! *easily amused*

I haven't given them anything yet though. The big get-together dinner isn't until three. *gotta get ready*
Hope everyone has/had amazing holidays!

Old 12-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #28
snowgyre
Nope, no reptile related gifts for me, Brian. I'm the only reptile lover in my family and they don't understand why a stupid lizard or snake can get to be so expensive!

I got several nice things. I got two extra Wii controllers so my housemates can play video games at my house (the Wii is more for them anyway, lol). I got a remote-controlled helicopter (a cheap one) that doesn't work that good, but it's still entertaining, and my mom got me a really nice mug set with birds on it.

Great idea, Julie! Merry Christmas!

Old 12-25-2011, 03:47 PM   #29
RoadHouse of Retics
No reptile related gifts here. 250 would make that statement change real quick. Great idea!!!!

Old 12-25-2011, 04:27 PM   #30
Randy F
I recieved a new security camera system for the new snake building I have to build. Yeah $250 would cover my lighting.........or a built in incubator!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!