Bad Guy BOB SLOAN alternaranch@peoplepc.com - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #21
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by capplegate View Post
I have been talking to Harald. I found out who Bob was after I accepted the paypal. He emailed said he would take the snake and is sending the payment. It was quick and easy. Then I looked him up on the BOI.. I missed all the drama with him. I wouldn't have took the payment if I knew who he was..
It is helpful to do a quick BOI search prior to a transaction. If you're in the biz, a BOI search is part of due diligence to protect your money, your time, and your sanity.

I don't want to seem unsympathetic, it is terrible to go through this and get emails like you got, but next time do the search before you do the deal.

Old 06-03-2009, 08:35 AM   #22
capplegate
It is my fault. I honestly didn't think anything of it. I should have known when I didn't see a name. After he sent the paypal then he sent his name and shipping address.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:35 AM   #23
SouthernDragons
LOL, Mr. SLoan is a joke... first he'll complain and tell you that you sent him a sick snake, then he'll threaten you stating he'll file claims in small claims court, and that your gonna have your "a**" handed to you, because your wrong and he's right. He's a joke.... we had a similar experience with him while working with dealer. He's just a big ole headache, full of himself. I would not worry.... well I would worry for the poor snake.

Old 06-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #24
capplegate
I am not worried about him at all.. He has had her for almost a week. No way do I want anything that has been in his care.

He has filed with paypal. Now I have to deal with this..

Old 06-04-2009, 02:47 PM   #25
DavidBeard
I'm pretty sure that as long as he received the snake, he won't succeed in getting the funds back through PayPal.....I could be wrong though.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #26
WebSlave
Quote:
I am not worried about him at all.. He has had her for almost a week. No way do I want anything that has been in his care.

He has filed with paypal. Now I have to deal with this..
All PayPal requires from you is a valid tracking number. If you have that, they will deny his claim.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:31 PM   #27
capplegate
He is not claiming he didn't get the snake.. Here is what he put..

6/1/2009 08:20 PDT - Buyer: The animal sent is physically damaged and is the incorrect sex.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:02 PM   #28
homegrownherps
Quote:
He is not claiming he didn't get the snake.. Here is what he put..

6/1/2009 08:20 PDT - Buyer: The animal sent is physically damaged and is the incorrect sex.
Then the merchandise will have to be returned to you in order for him to get his refund. Call Pay Pal and let them know what is going on. Shipping will have to be done at his expense for the return trip.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:28 PM   #29
capplegate
I just got off the phone with paypal. He has no claim.. They will not dispute and item unless it was purchased on ebay. She told me not to worry about it.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #30
capplegate
*an item.. not and

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!