Bad Guy MYTHICAL DRAGONZ--- STEVEN WALKER BUT YOU KNOW HIM AS NICOLE NORTON!!!!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #21
DiamondDen
Quote:
There will some b.s. to TRY and make herslef look better. but i hope whoever stands up for her does a better job than ed did!!!
I cant wait to see what happens lol.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #22
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzdanz View Post
Nice catch Tom!
Thank you!

Old 12-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #23
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Also...I don't know many 50-ish men who sign their names with a little curly-que tilde (~).

Too cute.
Maybe 5o yr old men who wear pink shirts?

Sorry to any pink shirt wearers ahead of time LOL

Good Catch though. another little hint of it being her.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:50 PM   #24
zzzdanz
What was her friends name that supposedly was behind the photoshop pics.....

Old 12-03-2010, 07:55 PM   #25
dragonluver83
Quote:
What was her friends name that supposedly was behind the photoshop pics.....
good question. If it was said it would be in her bad guy thread started by ed. I think?

Old 12-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #26
zzzdanz
could take a weeks worth of looking thru all those pages

Old 12-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #27
dragonluver83
Quote:
God I know. I know there was a b.g. b.o.i. about that dragon with sheena. BUt she denied all, or that was the thread were ed clark stood up for her in that shady situation. BUT the one thread that beared it all was the one with her and ed. But like you said That could take weeks!

Old 12-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #28
chazzz
Unbelievable, the fact that you're going to attack someone for trying to make a new name for themselves (literally), and well age, oh and gender as if they were committing fraud or something! Wait, a minute I'm pretty sure it is fraud but that's beside the point. She/he is obviously trying to turn a new leaf because her/his old one has to much crap swept under it.

Just kidding great catch Tom!! I was actually convinced before the go daddy proof.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #29
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
I wasn't able to find much in my quick 10min of searching, but she did make this post, so she does know someone named Steve:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=265

p.s. nice detective work Tom!

Old 12-03-2010, 08:10 PM   #30
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
First off I dont care what you think you are. Your obvisiously thinking like a kid if you would by from her.

"oh i bought from a dragon from her it went good. who cares if she had to change her name, change her web-site name cause her rep was so bad she couldnt sell nothing." der der der..... If you dont like the answers dont ask the question...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
First off I dont care what you think you are. Your obvisiously thinking like a kid if you would by from her.

"oh i bought from a dragon from her it went good. who cares if she had to change her name, change her web-site name cause her rep was so bad she couldnt sell nothing." der der der..... If you dont like the answers dont ask the question...
Not real professional, are you? In fact, I'd use the term "downright rude" to describe those two posts. Judging by that I would be more apt to believe that you are the kid, not gixxer.

Good job on busting Nicole by the way.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
nicole norton