Dan Felice - Good Guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2003, 09:59 PM   #21
Chris Kennard
Just curious redux.
Frankly Mr. K.,

You are working hard to divert the original questions. What Dan might have posted and you collected in your defense is irrelevant. DID YOU WITNESS THE MATING THAT YOU ALLEGE OCCURED?
Yes, no.? Pretty simple.

I'm quite certain that most here will recognize a smoke screen when they see one.

Regards,
J.

Yes. Frankly Mr N., if my previous responses in this thread weren't enough info for you to draw a conclusion, then perhaps your motive was not to get answers at all. I don't appreciate this response. I found it condescending to say the least. Enjoy your Drys.

Regards
C.

Old 12-10-2003, 10:22 PM   #22
Jeff Nichols
I just wanted an answer

The inferences, quite frankly, were becoming tiring. If you witnessed the mating of the animals then this is something quite different. I just wanted to get you to say that you had witnessed the Eastern and Uni hook-up. Any additional info on the incubation?

Regards,
Jeff Nichols

Old 12-11-2003, 02:59 AM   #23
Chris Kennard
Jeff

I was involved in a lengthy thread here regarding Fred Albury here on this site and was subject to alot of unnecessary grilling and ridicule. I refuse to fall victim to that again. First you tell me my story is flawed. Then you tell me I'm working hard to divert the original questions after all the time I spent on that post giving you more than enough information to draw a sensible conclusion. Then you insinuate that my response was a "smokescreen". Then you say my inferences were tiring. Now you want more information? I told you there were no Texans in his house in 02. That should be ALL of the info you need. Let me remind you that I posted that for YOUR benefit, not mine. I gain NOTHING from this. Again, I found your posts insulting and arrogant, and I will not be scrutinized for being honest. It sounds to me like you had your mind made up before you ever posted here. So please, don't patronize me with any more questions in an effort to "dislodge" something that might lend creedence to Dan's ridiculous tales. There's nothing to dislodge.

Chris Kennard

Old 12-11-2003, 08:11 AM   #24
Jeff Nichols
Chris,

My mind is most certainly not made up. However, in reading most of your posts I feel that you are making leading comments. Comments crafted to take a reader to the conclusion you wish them to draw.

Statements of fact such as... I Chris Kennard was a witness to:

1. A hook-up between an Eastern and a Uni at Dans house.
2. That hook-up produced a viable clutch that was incubated to term by Dan.
3. Dan deliberately misrepresented those offspring as Texans to his customers.

Those sort of statements go a long way towards substantiating your allegation, and putting you on record.
Anything short of that sort of account of the events is not sufficient to lay to rest other possibilities.

I would offer that you do have something to gain here. You and Dan appear to have had a falling out. Circumstances of which are none of my business, but vindictiveness can be a powerful motive.

Regards,
Jeff Nichols

Old 12-11-2003, 09:42 AM   #25
Chris Kennard
Jeff (sigh)

"My mind is most certainly not made up. However, in reading most of your posts I feel that you are making leading comments. Comments crafted to take a reader to the conclusion you wish them to draw".

Trust me, your "mind", "most certainly" not being "made up" is not a great concern of mine. Let me remind you that I originally came here to defend myself, not to cater to you.

"1. A hook-up between an Eastern and a Uni at Dans house.
2. That hook-up produced a viable clutch that was incubated to term by Dan.
3. Dan deliberately misrepresented those offspring as Texans to his customers".

These things happened. I answered the first, have stated the third, which means the second would have to exist, lol. A child could have figured that out.

"Those sort of statements go a long way towards substantiating your allegation, and putting you on record.
Anything short of that sort of account of the events is not sufficient to lay to rest other possibilities."

Record, lol. What record? Is that why you think I'm here? I didn't come here to lay anything "to rest" or to get "on record".

"I would offer that you do have something to gain here. You and Dan appear to have had a falling out. Circumstances of which are none of my business, but vindictiveness can be a powerful motive".

I am not here to "gain" anything. There is nothing to "gain" I've lost a friend who I happen to like pal. If thinking that I am being "vindictive" makes you cozy and warm inside because you think it lends creedence to that fact that your "spousel unit" is holding pure Texans, happy herping! But don't come on here with your condescending remarks and expect me to be cooperative. Perhaps you could answer a few questions yourself. How many e-mails have you and Dan exchanged on this matter? When was the last one? What was his side of the story to you. What was his excuse for not defending himself here? What was his response to your questions to him about selling my brother one of the offspring as crosses? What was his response to you with regard to "Project Bluebook"? If you haven't exchanged e-mails regarding this matter and asked him these questions, why not? He has had visitors from the Indigo forum in 02. Why hasn't he solicited them to testify that they saw Texas Indigos at his house. Why would I make up such an elaborate story about this isolated (hopefully) incident? Can you possibly be this dense? I think I've said all that need be said. Any more questions, ask Dan. Listen, I know it's no fun realizing that you've been had, but don't "kill" the messenger. Go to the source of the problem and start demanding answers on here from Dan Felice. I have taken the time to post at length on your behalf. Dan hasn't. Enough said.

Old 12-11-2003, 10:46 AM   #26
Chris Kennard
Jeff...

I really don't need or want the answers to those questions. I am simply making a point. This is totally one sided and your putting the wrong guy under the microscope. Your "spousel unit" is the recipient of those snakes, not me. Dan produced them, not me. The fact that they are in your possession doesn't concern me. I don't need the answers to those questions because I know the truth. If you think that this issue is important enough to warrant answers to those questions, fine. Ask Dan. Unless he wants to come here and debate this issue man to man without any interference, then I am considering the matter closed on my end. I am convinced because of your one-sided handling of this situation and your cloaked insults and your lack of concern for a two sided debate that you have an ulterior motive for grilling me or that perhaps Dan is helping you compose your thoughts on this matter. Maybe I'm way off base, but nevertheless, you'll have to dig elsewhere for further info. Good luck in the future.

Old 12-11-2003, 11:32 AM   #27
Jeff Nichols
Chris,

Your replies stand on their own merit. 'nuff said.

Regards,
Jeff Nichols

Old 12-11-2003, 01:58 PM   #28
battaboom
to whom it may concern...

CONCERNING ALL THE HOOPLA ABOUT DAN FELICE AND HIS INDIGO'S, I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT DAN HAS SOLD ME A NEW BORN INDIGO WHO'S PARENTS WERE BLACK INDIGO AND UNICOLOR CRIBO. HE SAID THAT IT WAS DISGUISED UNDER A SECRET NAME CALLED PROJECT BLUE BOOK, BECAUSE ALL INDIGO PEOPLE WOULD BE UPSET WITH HIM IF THEY KNEW HE WAS CROSS BREEDING INDIGO'S AND CRIBO'S. I TRUTHFULLY DID NOT MIND THE CROSSING SO I BOUGHT ONE. UNFORTUNATELY, THE SNAKE DIED. I PERSONALLY DO NOT HAVE ANY CONFLICT WITH DAN OR ANIMOSITY TOWARDS HIM. HOWEVER, WHEN I HEAR THAT HE IS TELLING A DIFFERENT VERSION ABOUT PROJECT BLUE BOOK OR NOT ADMITTING TO THE TRUTH OF THE ORIGINS OF HIS NEW BORN CRIBO/INDIGO, I WILL ALLY MYSELF TO MY BROTHER CHRIS, IN PROJECTING THE TRUTH. AS FAR AS I KNOW, MY BROTHER IS THE ONE WHO NAMED THE PROJECT. THAT IS EVIDENCE IN HOW CLOSE THESE TWO MEN WERE AS HERPOTOLOGISTS WHEN BREEDING TOOK PLACE. HOPEFULLY, THIS WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS MATTER. JOE KENNARD

Old 12-11-2003, 02:08 PM   #29
Jeff Nichols
Wow,

Isn't that quite the statement........

Regards,
Jeff Nichols

Old 12-11-2003, 02:22 PM   #30
Anaconda Al
Jeff........

One would think that you would have something a little more profound to say at this point. You been asking for information, ad nauseam, to prove that your wife's snakes are, in fact, what you think they are. Well it seems to me that you just got what you asked for, yet you have absolutely nothing to say about it. What's the deal Jeff? Are you concerned with how you (your wife) will represent them if they are not what you want and may have to sell them?

Albert Applebaum

PS You can't be serious that the only way for Chis Kennard to know that those snakes are, in fact, crosses is that he had to have witnessed the copulating firsthand, can you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!