SOLD!! INSANE Coral Albino up for AUCTION! Best offer by TONIGHT!!! MORE PICS ADDED! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 04-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #21
Yaz23
Bump!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2010, 12:08 AM   #22
Yaz23
High bid is still at $675.

If you bid $676 then you'll be the high bidder!

2 week payment plan available too. 20% down, and the other half within 2 weeks. Just an option if someone wants to do it!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2010, 12:15 AM   #23
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz23 View Post
Thank you for your comment. I am not trying to be rude at all but I am keeping it up as a Coral Sunglow, whatever he is, I bought him as such so thats what Im selling him as. People can read this thread and make their own judgement. If you want him feel free to bid, if not I dont mind. You arent forced to make an offer so its your call. I am an honest guy with tons of past business deals/trades that can be called or emailed any time.
I'm not trying to rip someone off or sell him falsely. I emailed the people that bid and told them about this and they will decide whether to keep their bids up or not. If they dont want to keep their bids, I'm not forcing anyone. I will let you all know what the highest bid is once I hear back from everyone. As of now he is at $750 still.

I just sold my 07 Leopard Boa so if he doesnt sell by Wednesday thats fine. If he does, the person who gets this coral sunglow/coral albino guy will be lucky and will make a great addition to anyones collection.

Thanks.
First of all I know this has been said, but that is not a sunglow, but it is one of the nicest albinos I have seen, and I have seen a bunch. I highlighted part of your quote in red.

First of all you are the one selling the snake, not the person you bought it from. Just because you were lied to doesn't make it right to lie to the next guy when people who know what they are talking about have said it is not a sunglow.

You say you are an honest guy. If you sell this as a sunglow you are not an honest guy, and you could very well get a bad guy post about you on the BOI. Right now just based on your comments it is justifiable.

It's not up to the people reading this thread to make up their mind about it. You are the seller and you should be selling it for what it is, Your reputation is the one on the line here. If you were lied to and told that was a sunglow then I would be starting a bad guy thread on him on the BOI. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The easiest way to tell an albino from a sunglow is the tail. On an albino there will be white rings around the blotches on the tail. These white rings represent the black that you would see on a normal boa, but because it's an albino the rings are white.

A hypo boa lacks the black pigment around the tail blotches except for the last couple of blotches near the end of the tail. A sunglow is an albino hypo, therefore the white rings will not be on the tail blotches because a hypo does not have the black pigment around the tail blotches.

Here is your pic and you can clearly see the white rings around the tail blotches.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:19 AM   #24
Yaz23
Well I will change my ad then. Thanks for the info and compliments.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2010, 01:51 AM   #25
Yaz23
I edited the title and description

Less than 24 hours left! Shoot me a PM or post the bid on the thread! Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #26
Yaz23
Ending tonight! I will also do private bids if you want to hold your bid and not announce it I will simply put "private bid" on the thread so that way I dont have tons of people PMing me at 11:55pm telling me their bids! Interesting idea I guess. If he reaches (or anyone bids) $800 I will split the shipping cost with you!

High bid is still at $675 as of right now.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2010, 04:44 PM   #27
Yaz23
Wanted to say its 11:59pm Eastern Time (Im in Florida) so please keep that in mind when looking at your clock lol!

More pics! This guy is a creamsicle! ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE and PINK PINK PINK!

Forgot to mention: these pics were all natural sunlight and NO FLASH. His colors are even more amazing than in the pics but this guy WILL NOT dissapoint you. There are way too many people who use flashes, lighting, etc. to make their animals look better than they are. This is REAL COLOR, the most basic picture of him possible and he looks this good! No weird lighting, no flashes, no weird angles to only see certain sides of him, he looks good all over and is flawless.

If you look at the 2nd pic out of these 4, you can see his really pinks sides when your looking straight down at him. Thats how insanely pink his sides are. (same thing with the pic above), nice contrast where you can see the pinks striped all over him.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #28
Yaz23
There has been no new bids so he is still at $675.

Bid $676 and youll be the high bidder! If you could send the payment tonight, he can be shipped out tomorrow!

Only 2 hours left!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-22-2010, 12:05 AM   #29
Yaz23
Pending Sale.

Considering many people back out of things now-a-days, he is still available until I get a payment, so dont hesitate to make any offers.

Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-24-2010, 10:38 PM   #30
Yaz23
Well the original buyer flopped but someone else decided to buy him so he's now sold!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!