PA people- Dept of Agriculture License - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 07-21-2007, 05:33 AM   #21
bsharrah
I was wondering the same thing and never thought to ask her.
I can send her an email Monday morning and post her response during my lunch break. I work for the state and have access to her interpartment email. She was very quick to respond last week when I first had questions.

Bart

Old 07-21-2007, 12:48 PM   #22
ColleenT
it took a few days to get my application, but i waited to send it out. i think i sent it either thursday or friday, so they will probably have it by monday, and i do not know how fast it will be. sorry. there might be a website. it was the PA dept of Agriculture.

Old 07-21-2007, 07:18 PM   #23
ColleenT
i got a table at the October 20th Hamburg Show. i feel that will be a good time to sell b/c it's after school supplies but not too close to xmas. people might have a few $$$ to spend.

Old 07-23-2007, 05:38 PM   #24
bsharrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharrah
I was wondering the same thing and never thought to ask her.
I can send her an email Monday morning and post her response during my lunch break. I work for the state and have access to her interpartment email. She was very quick to respond last week when I first had questions.

Bart
I emailed Mary as soon as I got into the office but did not get a response by the time I left for the day.

Bart

Old 07-25-2007, 11:32 AM   #25
bsharrah
Mary Bates emailed me back this morning. She said the processing time is immediate and the license is mailed out the day she receives the application. She said if the application includes a fax number, she will fax a copy to the applicant before placing it in the mail.

Bart

Old 07-27-2007, 06:11 PM   #26
ColleenT
Got my license today. Yay!

Old 08-24-2007, 12:07 PM   #27
SavannahIzCrazi
Coleen, u have any gex for sale i'm looking to buy my 2nd reptile and its between a gecko and a bearded dragon (which every fits me or i find and like first)

Old 08-24-2007, 12:12 PM   #28
hhmoore
Amber, please make inquiries of that sort privately...via PM or email.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:41 AM   #29
Philly Feeders
So did anyone ever find out what the deal was with open vs closed systems?

Old 12-10-2010, 05:40 AM   #30
bsharrah
Closed systems are basically secured enclosures or facilities with barriers preventing the species being bred from entering the wild. With herps, it must be a closed system.

Open systems apply specifically to aquaculture(fish).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!