Luis Taracena (HERPHOBBIEST) Bad Guy Buyer Beware - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:31 AM   #21
HerpHobbiest
Debbie, I was willing to work with you... But you and your husband were getting demanding and plain rude. If your husband is a police officer that's great! Why does he has to tell me of the strings he can pull with AZ law enforcement against me?

Listen, my final decision came form listening how others handle similar situations, not one of the breeders in that list felt I should have too. Not even your buddy John M! Did you contact any of them? Have you ask them why?

In short when I ask for the sick Boa back, you choose not to send it back. At this point you refused my help to make the situation better and assumed all responsability.

You know a little less attitude would have probably got you a lot more. Luis

Old 10-05-2007, 12:41 AM   #22
HerpHobbiest
Debbie,

I responded to your emails... How much sence it makes that I did not respond to your emails then, but I did a year later. I responded to your emails.

Old 10-05-2007, 01:03 AM   #23
HerpHobbiest
Hey Rick,

When I gave you the Ball Pythons, I bit the bullet and took the loss... Do you think for a moment Matt would had send them back??? Matt's snake die because it was ill. Not because a bad rat in a million. Both of my Albinos are alive and well, must be a miracle!!! Besides, what difference would the necropsy report would had made to anyone who has already set their mind and is unwilling to change it? E-mail me I will send you a copy of the necropsy results. May give you some closure. Please, let's leave this to Matt Crabe's post....

The Snake in question was produced by Brian Leubking. What does it matter? there was 2 of them the other one is alive and doing well.

And, like I told you 100 times before, the only reason I did not wanted you to take your female Aurora, is because she was gravid and due in 2 weeks. I had your snake for almost a year on a breeding loan and you could not wait 2 more weeks????? I never doubt that you will contact me regarding the babies. Listen, this may have been funny to you, a year ago. But, it is really getting old. Please leave kid nap ees to your post.... Your dughter is safe now!

Luis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
I can't believe your slimy, low down, lying, thieving ass, actually has the nerve to ask for a necropsy report. Did you ever provide one to Matt Crabe? You sure as hell didn't EVER follow through with the promise of posting a copy in your OTHER bad guy threads.

Man the hell up Luis. What really happened? Eh? I don't believe that drivel you posted for a moment. It sounds just like the same sugar coated stuff you fed me over the phone and in emails for more than 6 months. Now involving ANOTHER sick animal. Did you produce this animal?

What animal did you sell her Luis? Is this something you produced? Or another kid nap ee you needed to get rid of quick like? I'm sorta curious to know.

Be seeing ya!
Rick

Old 10-05-2007, 01:09 AM   #24
Wilomn
luis, how big was the snake you sent? Was it a rescue? Did you tell the buyer it was working on an upper respiratory? What is your TOS? Is it posted anyplace? How long has it been in place? Why do you have SOOOOOO many bad guy posts?

Old 10-05-2007, 01:40 AM   #25
BryonsBoas
Has there been even 1 good post?

At all?

Ever?

Old 10-05-2007, 02:58 AM   #26
HerpHobbiest
The snake was a 2002 F3 Salmon Hypo from Brian Luebking. I have purchased all my Salmon Hypo Boas from Brian Stock.

The snake in question was purchased by a guy name Justin. I purchased a group of animals from him. Justin does not overfeed his animals. He grows them slower than I do. This in my opinion does not costitute a Rescue Animal.

The snake had no signs of any respiratory issue. The snake was eating regularly. Shedding properly. The reason it was for sale is because I have larger females.

Terms Of Sale:

All animals are guaranteed to be healthy, feeding and properly sexed. Payment is required in advance by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card. If you are not satisfied I will credit your purchase minus the cost of freight if notified within 24 hours of receipt. No cash refunds!

Shipments are sent air freight collect to the nearest airport via Delta Air Cargo. I am a known and verified shipper. Live arrival is guaranteed only with Delta Air Cargo. Prepaid overnight door to door service is also available via Airborne Express, Federal Express or UPS. Insurance can be purchased for the cost of the animal. But, no live arrival is guarantee.

To find out why so many bad post you are probably going to have to read them and draw your own conclusion.

Joel Holloman - Ceramic Heating Element / Money Order sent was Cashed - 22 posts

Matt Crabe - Albino Boa die from bacterial infection / Still meet my end of the deal. - 377 posts (Boring going in circles!)

Richard Carew - Told him not to take his Boa due to deliver in 2 weeks / Claims I kidnapped his snake! - 38 posts

Deborah Glickman - Purchased snake, claim was sick, claim it die. Wants full refund / No Recods to prove it! - 25 posts

The question is where are all the good posts? No one cares to post. I have sold a few animals since 1994.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
luis, how big was the snake you sent? Was it a rescue? Did you tell the buyer it was working on an upper respiratory? What is your TOS? Is it posted anyplace? How long has it been in place? Why do you have SOOOOOO many bad guy posts?

Old 10-05-2007, 03:20 AM   #27
critical bill
WTF is this all about?

Louis cant prove he sent a healthy snake and Debby cant prove she did a thing to save an unhealthy snake?

Thats what I got so far out of this. Is that correct?

Old 10-05-2007, 03:43 AM   #28
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
WTF is this all about?

Louis cant prove he sent a healthy snake and Debby cant prove she did a thing to save an unhealthy snake?

Thats what I got so far out of this. Is that correct?
Thats how it looks to me.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:37 AM   #29
HerpHobbiest
Bill,

Since when the seller provides prof that the animal in question is healthy? Only when the buyer request such document and pays for it. Really? How many people get a Vet Health Certificate when not ask for it? If the buyer has a complaint the buyer must have something to back up his/her case. No evidence no case. I have ask for something to work with... I got nothing yet. Luis T.

Old 10-05-2007, 07:57 AM   #30
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpHobbiest
Debbie, I was willing to work with you... But you and your husband were getting demanding and plain rude. If your husband is a police officer that's great! Why does he has to tell me of the strings he can pull with AZ law enforcement against me?

Listen, my final decision came form listening how others handle similar situations, not one of the breeders in that list felt I should have too. Not even your buddy John M! Did you contact any of them? Have you ask them why?

In short when I ask for the sick Boa back, you choose not to send it back. At this point you refused my help to make the situation better and assumed all responsability.

You know a little less attitude would have probably got you a lot more. Luis
Who are these "breeders" on this "list"? Do they tell you which hand you should wipe with? That's crappy business practice and plainly dishonest, imo. The people you SHOULD be LISTENING to are your customers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!