Dr. Owens Partial or impartial? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-08-2007, 01:14 AM   #21
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalkreationz

Come on man. I have never touched a drug in my life, nor do I drink myself into intxicatioin. I bought a 12 pack of beer 3 months ago and still have 8 in the fridge if you want to come over and share one with me.

Thank you for your time.
I guess that just leaves psychotic as a viable hypothesis.....seek help

Old 12-08-2007, 01:15 AM   #22
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Geez...fruitloop.
I heard a phrase the other day that could do as well: " Nuttier than squirrel poop", apropos, no?

Old 12-08-2007, 01:15 AM   #23
Jim O
Quote:
Are you a Dr. of psychiatry?
There is no such thing but he is a Doctor of Medicine as am I, and you are clearly unbalanced. If you are not on medication and receiving professional help then you should be.

Old 12-08-2007, 01:22 AM   #24
varnyard
Jody, why did you think this thread needed to be posted on the BOI? Is this thread also a violation of the TOS here? Well, yes, it really is. There is nothing at all here in this thread that has anything at all to do with a business transaction.

Also, do you really think anyone thinks this is not an open attack on Jay? Come on man, you need to just chill out and think before you post. If you violate the TOS it is no ones fault but yours. I have waning points, you can guess how I got them I bet, it was all me 110%.

Old 12-08-2007, 01:23 AM   #25
royalkreationz
WOW

Old 12-08-2007, 01:37 AM   #26
Dr Owens
Quote:
you have never met me and I am an alcoholic or on drugs? I am psychotic?
Jody,
Remember when I said that I heard your voice messages? Yeah...well, normal people don't leave messages like that. I offered the most likely explanations as to what would lead to someone leaving those kind of messages on someone else's phone.

Quote:
feel free to call and we can discuss my problems.
Yeah...that's what I want to do tonight.

Quote:
Are you a Dr. of psychiatry?
No.

Quote:
I meant you said what you wanted to when you answered the questions.
Uhhhhhh...ok. I'm still not exactly sure what you mean by that...but thanks for providing the evidence of your clearly disorganized thought processes.

Quote:
If I can't accept that then that is my deal. I read your post and will take the answers you gave. That means I am a psychotic drug addict or alcoholic?
LOL! Seriously...this is getting comical. How did you arrive at the conclusion that your accepting of my answers means that you are psychotic and/or have substance abuse issues? Have you read anything that I've posted? Did you understand it?

Quote:
Come on man. I have never touched a drug in my life, nor do I drink myself into intxicatioin.
Ok...in that case, I highly recommend that you seek the help of a qualified mental health professional...and not just any MHP, you should find a psychiatrist, because based on your messages, you clearly need medication.

(I really wish that I had a mp3 of those voice mails to play for everyone...you guys would be amazed. Seriously. )

Quote:
I bought a 12 pack of beer 3 months ago and still have 8 in the fridge if you want to come over and share one with me.
[Sarcasm] Man...that sounds like something that I would want to do! [/Sarcasm]

Perhaps not, Jody. I have standards.

Quote:
Thank you for your time.
You're so very welcome. You're funny.

Old 12-08-2007, 01:48 AM   #27
royalkreationz
Hey there BOB

I admitted that I violated the TOS. Even Dr. Owens acknowledged that during this thread. I just felt that Dr. Owens double dipped on the points but if he was right then he was right. After all, he is a mod and I will have to live with his decision.

This is a BOARD OF INQUIRY so I inquired and got an answer. Now I am an alcoholic, drug addict, psychotic, squirrel poop, and fruitloop.

THIS IS AMAZING. THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW I WILL BE IN A SHOPPING MALL WITH A CONCEALED RIFLE PICKING PEOPLE OFF AND GOING OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY JUST BEFORE I SPLATTER MY BRAINS ON THE CEILING ABOVE. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

As a matter of fact, I have passed three psychiatric evaluations as a condition of employment as a police officer over a 7 year career. I left my department in good standing and have been asked to go back but don't think I would be able to deal with car wrecks after my 4 year old son was killed in one in January. I also spent 3 years in the volunteer fire service and resigned in good standing, and I was a volunteer EMT for a year before the accident.

But, I am well diagnosed on here I guess. What a friggin' joke. People seem awfully brazen behind a keyboard. I wonder how they treat people in person.

Cheers (as I binge drink myself into utter silliness...LOL),
Jody Barnes

This is entertaining.

Old 12-08-2007, 01:56 AM   #28
Dr Owens
Quote:
THIS IS AMAZING. THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW I WILL BE IN A SHOPPING MALL WITH A CONCEALED RIFLE PICKING PEOPLE OFF AND GOING OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY JUST BEFORE I SPLATTER MY BRAINS ON THE CEILING ABOVE. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Hello.

Quote:
As a matter of fact, I have passed three psychiatric evaluations as a condition of employment as a police officer over a 7 year career. I left my department in good standing and have been asked to go back but don't think I would be able to deal with car wrecks after my 4 year old son was killed in one in January. I also spent 3 years in the volunteer fire service and resigned in good standing, and I was a volunteer EMT for a year before the accident.
So, how do you explain those crazy voice mails?

Crazy is as crazy does, Jody.

Quote:
But, I am well diagnosed on here I guess. What a friggin' joke. People seem awfully brazen behind a keyboard. I wonder how they treat people in person.
Oh Jody...you and you're little veiled threats.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:01 AM   #29
royalkreationz
Not a threat there DOC

I just said what I felt. I guess if I post I am a threat. Veiled? You know me, if I want to make a threat I will come out and say it. Didn't mean it as one, but you seem to be my psych DOC.

I bet some are wishing I would really loose my cool. I think you know I am not there yet.

All my love Doc,
Jody Barnes

GROUP HUG. Sounds like some therapy is needed. Can I get a group hug? Come on guys help a person in need. Hey, could someone call that T.V. show Intervention. I am about to be overcome with drug and alcohol abuse. Like I said, what a friggin' joke.

Old 12-08-2007, 02:14 AM   #30
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
So, how do you explain those crazy voice mails?
Cute Jody.

I answered your questions. Why don't you answer mine? I've asked a number of them at this point.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!