Beware of Sara & Michael Clark, BAD GUY - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:12 PM   #21
hhmoore
Pamela, could you post the pics they sent you?

Old 06-23-2008, 10:13 PM   #22
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairo
You are a fool and a nut, and i know you know better!
I know better than to believe any insane crap you're moaning and groaning about here.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:17 PM   #23
Kairo
H
Here's one shot of the report from animal services. Trying to keep my address out.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #24
Kairo

Well i need to get better pictures up. Read the emails. I will have my roomate take shots of the report and Sara and Michaels label that can be read tomorrow.

I am out of steam here, and don't need the BS.

Warning to those who care. Thank you.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:23 PM   #25
critical bill
Quote:
H
Here's one shot of the report from animal services. Trying to keep my address out.
That report "header" show absolutely nothing.

WTF are you trying to conceal from everyone? Take a magic marker to your address and post the full report.

For christ sake, like someone would want to stalk you? For what? To steal your Prozac?

Go do laundry or clean something or get with the damn program. We want evidence. Provide it or get lost.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:24 PM   #26
critical bill
Quote:

Well i need to get better pictures up. Read the emails. I will have my roomate take shots of the report and Sara and Michaels label that can be read tomorrow.

I am out of steam here, and don't need the BS.

Warning to those who care. Thank you.
More crapola! Thanks for nothing honey! I knew I could count on you for that.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:31 PM   #27
critical bill
I've got black and white photos of my great grandmother when she was a child that are better than this crap.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:33 PM   #28
critical bill
My kids could crayon a picture clearer and better than anything Pammy has provided.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:43 PM   #29
Kairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
My kids could crayon a picture clearer and better than anything Pammy has provided.
Here ya go! I'll go one step farther for ya.

Call this number, and be very careful what you say to these people or you may find yourself in hot water.... want proof????

Huh?

Here....(321) 633-2024 Officer Olsson. Go on, then call me a liar with their pictures and their report.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:50 PM   #30
hhmoore
With all due respect, Pam - is their report going to say anything other than they picked up a dead snake?

I'm curious about something else - you mentioned that the shipper said they used a white box, and you received a brown one. Could the label have been removed and placed on a different box? It looks like it was prepared online & printed by them (as opposed to being a UPS stick on label), so there should be signs if it was removed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!