Bad Guy Nicole Norton/Howlinn gale dragons,Bad guy very bad guy. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:23 AM   #21
Jt80
Talk about special olympics.

I think I love you Adam. Hook me up with a bag. lol

Old 04-23-2010, 02:50 AM   #22
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
This is a long story, Nicole and I had a breeder loan deal going on with a male yellow italian leatherback I call Prince. I bought him from Tom Clarke. the deal was she was to breed him to many females that she had waiting.

Long story she never bred him once in 8 months, I asked her to ship him back she tells me she has become attache to him and will not return him.
Any breeding loan contract Ed? Even you know you have the burden of proof. You are just talking the game right now, show us proof.

Quote:
She asked me to buy her 14 dragons for a show we did in Buffalo with the promise of repayment after the show. well its 7 months later and she has paid nothing.
Again, proof?

Quote:
She bought a hypo trans and a smoothie off me in june $210.00 with a promise to pay later when she has money. 10 months later she has paid nothing.
More accusations without proof?

Quote:
She had me pick up 4 cages for her in North Jersey with a cost of $80.00 plus in gas and tolls and has paid nothing as of yet.
Ed, prove your case man. Sheesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
You're a grown man Ed. Time to take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming other people. You know I'm right.
Ed, Kelli is ABSOLUTELY right. Man up and know that sometimes, some things are ACTUALLY your fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post
The kid who supposedly threatened to kill her because he renigged and she didn't want to pony up his dough.

She didn't make one post on that Bad Guy thread about her, all Ed.
This was the one where Nicole was "informed" not to respond by the police right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Must have been mistaken, that wasnt me that mentioned the orange coveralls. I didnt know you were a pedophile until after our last transaction.
Tom, you know he is just trying to get on your good side again. He must be running out of options on suppliers to get babies from now, with Nicole gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Kirk View Post
Did I hear someone say popcorn? I have some bags here. .99 cents plus shipping of course.
Hey, just drive me some. I got the microwave

Old 04-23-2010, 03:06 AM   #23
KelliH
Quote:

Must have been mistaken, that wasnt me that mentioned the orange coveralls. I didnt know you were a pedophile until after our last transaction.
WHAT???!!!

Old 04-23-2010, 03:16 AM   #24
Ed Clark
Quote:
kvongpha

Name : Khavong Pha
kvongpha is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (2)

Wolesale Lot
This is a lot 14 babies. It consists of 5 non-nipped babies ( 1 hypo) with 3 nipped (2 hypos) and 3 (2 hypos) with bite marks on their tail. These are from a pastel female X hypo marketed leucistic male. The other two (1 non-nipped and 1 with bite mark on tail; the two darker one in the pictures) are from a bloodXnormal red female. Asking $150.00 + shipping for them all. First picture is of the non-nipped and second is of the others. They are all a little over a month old.
This is a lot of 14 dragons that Nicole asked me to buy for her as we were doing a show in Buffalo and she needed dragons to sell, she promised to pay me back after the show but never did repay me.

Heres a copy of my paypal payment for the 14 lot I bought for her.

PayPal
Search PayPal Search

* Log Out
* Help
* Security Center

* My Account
o Overview
o Add Funds
+ Add Funds from Bank Account
+ Balance Manager
+ Add Funds from MoneyPak
o Withdraw
+ Transfer to Bank Account
+ Request a Check
+ Use Debit Card
o History
+ Basic Search
+ Advanced Search
+ Download History
+ Reports
+ IPN History
o Resolution Center
+ View Open Cases
+ Tutorials
o Profile
+ Add or Edit Email
+ Add or Edit Bank Account
+ Add or Edit Credit Card
+ Add or Edit Street Address
+ Add or Edit Phone Number
+ More Options
* Send Money
* Request Money
* Merchant Services
* Products & Services
* Community

Transaction Details

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #1LU12770FS475101N)

Sent to:
Khavong Pha
Email:
k_vongpha@hotmail.com
Amount sent:
-$185.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$185.00 USD

Date:
Sep 7, 2009
Time:
22:15:42 PDT
Completed

Subject:
Khavong Pha
Note:
Pleas4e ship right away. my phone is 609/390-5682
Shipping Address:
edward clark
1800 route 9
Ocean View, NJ 08230
United States
Confirmed Help

Old 04-23-2010, 03:21 AM   #25
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
This is a lot of 14 dragons that Nicole asked me to buy for her as we were doing a show in Buffalo and she needed dragons to sell, she promised to pay me back after the show but never did repay me.

Heres a copy of my paypal payment for the 14 lot I bought for her.

PayPal
Search PayPal Search

* Log Out
* Help
* Security Center

* My Account
o Overview
o Add Funds
+ Add Funds from Bank Account
+ Balance Manager
+ Add Funds from MoneyPak
o Withdraw
+ Transfer to Bank Account
+ Request a Check
+ Use Debit Card
o History
+ Basic Search
+ Advanced Search
+ Download History
+ Reports
+ IPN History
o Resolution Center
+ View Open Cases
+ Tutorials
o Profile
+ Add or Edit Email
+ Add or Edit Bank Account
+ Add or Edit Credit Card
+ Add or Edit Street Address
+ Add or Edit Phone Number
+ More Options
* Send Money
* Request Money
* Merchant Services
* Products & Services
* Community

Transaction Details

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #1LU12770FS475101N)

Sent to:
Khavong Pha
Email:
k_vongpha@hotmail.com
Amount sent:
-$185.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$185.00 USD

Date:
Sep 7, 2009
Time:
22:15:42 PDT
Completed

Subject:
Khavong Pha
Note:
Pleas4e ship right away. my phone is 609/390-5682
Shipping Address:
edward clark
1800 route 9
Ocean View, NJ 08230
United States
Confirmed Help
Ed, what does this prove? Were these shipped directly to Nicole? I mean where are the emails stating that she is going to pay you for these dragons? This just shows us that something was purchased by you.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:21 AM   #26
Ed Clark
Quote:

O Tommy, you sent me a PM saying I should get far away from Nicole after the emails she was sending you. you mentioned that people in jail wear orange coveralls.

Hmmm... pedophile because I was engaged to a 23 year old woman?

Old 04-23-2010, 03:26 AM   #27
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Ed, what does this prove? Were these shipped directly to Nicole? I mean where are the emails stating that she is going to pay you for these dragons? This just shows us that something was purchased by you.
It proves I bought them from Khavong Pha for her, he shipped to me because she did not want him to know they were for her. I shipped them to her so she had them before the show. I do have a shipping record going to her.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:28 AM   #28
KelliH
I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion... but... if Ed truly did send the male dragon to Nicole on a breeding loan, then he still owns it, right? And she should send it back to him. The problem is of course *sigh* she says he gave the dragon to her, there seems to be no proof either way. Neither is more believable than the other at this point (sorry Ed).

Ed, I've dealt with you once before, you bought some ciliatus from me. We had a fine transaction, no issues etc. Frankly, you were a pleasure to do business with (yes guys, I know I was not the customer). Perhaps I am naive but I feel that if you really tried to you could turn things around for yourself. Maybe this could be a turning point in your life as far as the reptile business goes?

My advice to you (and to Nicole) is just let it go. Let her keep that male, you keep whatever you have and call it even. Life's too shirt man, the best thing to do is learn from your mistakes (and we all make them), move on and try to be a better person.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:30 AM   #29
Ed Clark
Heres a link to the ad.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146046'>http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146046'>http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=146046

Old 04-23-2010, 03:37 AM   #30
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion... but... if Ed truly did send the male dragon to Nicole on a breeding loan, then he still owns it, right? And she should send it back to him. The problem is of course *sigh* she says he gave the dragon to her, there seems to be no proof either way. Neither is more believable than the other at this point (sorry Ed).

Ed, I've dealt with you once before, you bought some ciliatus from me. We had a fine transaction, no issues etc. Frankly, you were a pleasure to do business with (yes guys, I know I was not the customer). Perhaps I am naive but I feel that if you really tried to you could turn things around for yourself. Maybe this could be a turning point in your life as far as the reptile business goes?

My advice to you (and to Nicole) is just let it go. Let her keep that male, you keep whatever you have and call it even. Life's too shirt man, the best thing to do is learn from your mistakes (and we all make them), move on and try to be a better person.
Kelli,

I TOTALLY agree with you. Ive tried to get them both to see the light on the other side. Ive even stated that, in some other thread, that I would probably even give Ed a chance just because I know he doesnt want to be a bad guy all his life.

Even with Nicole, Id love to see them both clear their names. Ive tried to help Nicole because she is naive and she will actually ask for advice. I even advised her to not pursue a BOI thread on Ed, but I was too late being that he already started one and I got to this way too late.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!