Bad Guy VEILEDS @YAHOO.COM ARE VERY BAD STAY CLEAR - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #21
wallshaker
steve

who you refering to brother to your self Steve Schindler
Tropical Oasis
add to the list ? you got me you want to be included ok you are
wallshaker

Old 12-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #22
jmwboas
For Wallshaker:
Add me to your list of do not deal withs, I would be happy to be on it!! Judging by the way you have handled this so far, I wouldn't want any dealings with you. I have never done business with Steve Lieber seeing as I took the time to research them before I purchased from them. Do yourself a favor and read several other boi threads and see how they are layed out! Use them as a template, or else your method with the boi will just cause problems for you in the future. Just looking at how recent your join date is, maybe your just not familiar enough with how things work. Just my 2 cents. Jeff

Old 12-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #23
Mistyck
Calm down and try to explain yourself a bit better. No reason to attack everyone else on this thread, we're just trying to see where you're coming from and exactly what happened. Just take a step back and see what we're asking before going off on a different tangent.

The only way you're going to explain yourself properly is to post the proof; emails or pms or something of the like, to help us see where you're coming from.

No on is trying to persecute you, we're just trying to understand. So help us out and give us the information that we're requesting before you start off on griping out the members here who are just trying to see your side of things.

Old 12-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #24
wallshaker
Ill add u to my list

This to the last post iam not worried what you think been on here along time jim its just i had to start a new handle no its not becuase of trouble just had computer issue and movement issues . dont have a problem wirth you jim but sounds like your on the side of a scammer its not steve lieber is steve vittigo or something close to that . i am not worried or concerned if you put me on your list mabye you shouldnt post on some ones boi when there heated with your comments that really dont add up to nothing.

Old 12-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #25
ozz465
No ones on a side of a scammer man its just the way you respond to basic things asked here and the hostility leave people with a bad impression of u .Just relax and calm down.

Old 12-09-2010, 01:53 PM   #26
wallshaker
this goes to msytick the other post is to the other guy before you just dont think it s to you i would post info if i had it but my computer crashed and had to get anohter unit dont have any thing on here from the tansactions but what i say is true beware of the names given
i am going off so no ne else trys to hammer the wallshaker and this is for show me just click on my handle thats how you get int my page. going off now oh yeah webslave thanks for not banning the wallshaker your the greatest!
wallshaker

Old 12-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #27
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallshaker View Post
but sounds like your on the side of a scammer

Old 12-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #28
wallshaker
keepem coming guys your all great!

the more posts the longer this bad ole boi stays up . thanks for all the help guys again thanks to that great webslave for not banning me. show me just click on my handle and youll see pics or should see pics. if you want to post go AHEAD THIS STAYS UP TOP LONGER ON THE HEADER JUST STAY OFF MY BACKSIDE REMEMBER THIS IS FOR BUYERS AND TRADERS NOT PEOPLE THAT DONT LIKE MY GRAMMER OR STRUCTURE . if you got a bone to pick or your panties are in a bunch please post it some where else like private. or better yet just dont post at all if its against wallshaker
its been real guys kep breeding them big ole lizards. show me and mystick your the best and thank you for not jumping on my wagon!
bye bye

Old 12-09-2010, 02:15 PM   #29
sagespyder@yahoo.com
wow, talk about gettin off ont he wrong foot. the only reason why any one asks you to post any info you have in bad guy threads is so everyone can see what exactly what you went through. yeah they have a bad rep and i have read every single one of them from front to back but that doesn't mean it doesn't help anyone else know what exactly you went through or for how long. goodness knows that i still have e-mails and pms from the first person i bought a bearded dragon from when i first got here. i don't need them anymore because every one i have bought turned out steller. but if you have the info then you can post it. it is better to keep everything up in front from the beginning than just make a rant. if you wanted to rant and not want people to ask for proof then you should have posted it as a warning not a bad guy.

besides, anything that helps your case, such as e-mails you guys wrote, is just going to make you look better and them worst.

i will tell you what, after all the bad guy bois that have been posted about veiled no one is on their side.

so please relax.

Old 12-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #30
jmwboas
Since you have been around for a long time and know how things work on the boi, wouldn't it make common sense that you would be asked for proof after making a bad guy claim without any listed proof. I understand the claim is about a known bad guy, but that is not proof enough. But then again you should know this since you have been around for a long time. Jeff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!