Gilbert Thompson - Very UNPROFESSIONAL - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2003, 09:16 PM   #21
David Reid
I sat quietly while everyone was praising....

the "new" Gilbert. I knew it was just a matter of time before his true colors shown back through. Nothing like throwing an already tarnished reputation down the toilet. It will be almost impossible to come back from this one.

Dave

Old 09-25-2003, 09:31 PM   #22
Gilbert Thompson
Rob, you are right about me sounding like a racist a$$.
John,
You are so full of it on the last comment about my first email to you. You are upset and with reason as I am upset and with reason. At least as far as I am concerned.
I hope Ritchie posts the other two emails I sent him. It shows more clearly how this all unfolded and where a person could beleive we was working out the final details. You have not bothered to talk about those two.
I just ASSUMED you would afford me the same respect that you gave the other guy you had to check with.
Anyways, everyone can chime in and say whatever. I have said that I said it and never denied it. Case closed and bottom line.
I will not retract it for a comment like that is not retractable.
I will not comment any further on this as I feel I have said what I needed to say as well as admitting to saying it.
I have animals and a family to take care of.
Thanks,
Gilbert Thompson

Old 09-25-2003, 09:57 PM   #23
Boavoyage
Quote:
You are upset and with reason as I am upset and with reason
I am not upset. Indeed, I am glad that you revealed your true self. I am not and I don't need to be upset for the remark you made about me. You should feel ashame, though, especially we are in 21st century and you still think like that.
Quote:
You are so full of it on the last comment about my first email to you.
You can only be tough when you know that I don't have the email to post here. Just like when you made that remark, you didn't expect that I will post it here.
Quote:
I said it and never denied it
You just denied about the first email, unless you suffer from lost of memory
Quote:
I just ASSUMED you would afford me the same respect that you gave the other guy you had to check with
You need to gain respect, not assume someone afford you respect. In order to gain, you need to give. You said you are VERY SERIOUS about the female het - I can tell how serious you are when I didn't hear or get any email from you for two days.
Quote:
I hope Ritchie posts the other two emails I sent him.
I hope he does, too... Better, give Ritchie all emails exchanged between us since the first time you emailed me so that he can posts them here so everyone can see how you changed.

Old 09-25-2003, 10:03 PM   #24
HerpVenue
Quote:
Gilbert,
Thanks for your response. I will take $500.00 shipped for her. I will ship
via UPS Nextday Air, in styrofoam insulated box with heat pack(s). I give
live arrival guarantee as long as there is someone presents when she's
arrived. I accept money order, or paypal. My account is
boavoyage@hotmail.com
Feel free to let me know if you have any other question.
John

>From: "Gilbert Thompson" <grthompson@ev1.net>
>To: "Boa Voyage" <boavoyage@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Message about: 2001 FEMALE 100% HET ALBINO BOA
>Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:32:18 -0500
>
>Cool!! can you still do her for the $500 shipped?
> Thanks,
> Gilbert
>

Old 09-25-2003, 10:12 PM   #25
BossReptiles
the racist remarks man!

Gilbert,
I personally think the racist remarks were completely uncalled for. You act as if this guy broke into your place and stole your children. There is no excuse for what you wrote in YOUR email. Period!

Old 09-25-2003, 10:15 PM   #26
evansnakes
Hey Dave, you took the exact words right out of my mouth! I still recall all the games that Gilbert played with me having me hold a very large dollar amount of animals for him and then at the last minute backed out the deal that he proposed and offered another deal. Then backed out and then changed his mind. Then changed back his mind then again, etc, etc. This guy is just a handful of problems. Then he drops off for a few months to let his threads settle to the bottom of the pile. Now he is back on here and kingsnake, talking it up, buying animals from one person and then posting them for sale, telling stories. It never ends. The comments made to John don't surprise me as we have seen him go off the handle and threaten to kill people just for criticising him on these boards. What kind of behavior can you expect from somebody that responds that way to people talking about the harm he caused to them? Evan Stahl

Old 09-25-2003, 10:18 PM   #27
HerpVenue
Quote:
How do I post emails on here?
Press the quote button. Paste your e-mail. Hit return.

Sometimes it won't put everything you want. So you may have to repaste in between the quote things

Old 09-25-2003, 10:21 PM   #28
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Well Gilbert, I have read all the posted e-mails and there is nothing in any of them to lead ANYONE to believe that there was a deal or he was holding the animals for you. Again this just shows more that you over racted like a child not getting his way. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

Old 09-25-2003, 10:21 PM   #29
Boavoyage
Ritchie,
What date was my response to his email when I provided my term of sale?

Gilbert,
Where is the email I said she's yours? Because that respond looks like I answered your question.

Old 09-25-2003, 10:24 PM   #30
Boavoyage
Quote:
The comments made to John don't surprise me as we have seen him go off the handle and threaten to kill people just for criticising him on these boards. What kind of behavior can you expect from somebody that responds that way to people talking about the harm he caused to them?
No kidding!!! Is he a cop??? I may be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere in BOI said that he's a cop.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!