Info Craig Hughes (twohy4you) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:52 PM   #21
hhmoore
The two of you didn't agree to anything - so you think you should get what you want?

Leaving my personal thoughts aside (about the morph, not the people) - I think it's pretty crappy that when the dollars are on the table, friendship doesn't mean ****.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:52 PM   #22
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by twohy4you View Post
why should i agree to a new deal when the breeding season was still new. there was no reason to take the ivory out that early in the season.
So you're unhappy you're getting more money(or product) in the end? You would rather of had 2 YB's over a Huffman? A MALE Huffman?

Just out of curiosity. How long would it take for that Huffman to breed your normal female? Or your other females? even with just the single Huffman, you're further ahead by a LONG shot then with a pair of YB's had the Ivory bred.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:52 PM   #23
twohy4you
two was fair. her breeder, 5 eggs. she gets 3 i get two. i'm sure if it was normal odds i would be getting one huffman and one normal.

Old 08-27-2011, 07:53 PM   #24
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by twohy4you View Post
what i was saying was she was claiming there value of 1750.00 and that fact was she has had them listed here on fauna for several days for 1500.00 and they have not sold. that was it. didn't mean anything else buy it.
Just would like to point out that those are females.

Old 08-27-2011, 08:02 PM   #25
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
So you're unhappy you're getting more money(or product) in the end? You would rather of had 2 YB's over a Huffman? A MALE Huffman?

Just out of curiosity. How long would it take for that Huffman to breed your normal female? Or your other females? even with just the single Huffman, you're further ahead by a LONG shot then with a pair of YB's had the Ivory bred.
Thats what Im thinking. I would be thanking her and running away with a male Huffman like a mad man! lol

Old 08-27-2011, 08:03 PM   #26
bsharrah
Seems to me there was an agreement regarding the original pairing. What gave anyone the thought that the terms should be different if a different male was used? I don't think Craig seems unreasonable at all.

Old 08-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #27
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharrah View Post
Seems to me there was an agreement regarding the original pairing. What gave anyone the thought that the terms should be different if a different male was used? I don't think Craig seems unreasonable at all.
Ones a super co-dom, the other is a co-dom.

Old 08-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #28
Bobby Douglass
I think since there was no new agreement then the original agreement should be honored. If you were friends before, split it 3/2 and continue to be friends.

Old 08-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #29
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post

You're missing the point, Utta. He never agreed to any deal, so that male should never have been paired with his female. Period.

Price of the morph is irrelevant.

Old 08-27-2011, 08:25 PM   #30
twohy4you
check the tracking on my female, and the breeding on iherp.it says this was strictly zara x nostromo. she had all intentions of breeding the huffman to her.

we both should of done an agreement. but at the same time, she had two of my females and was having one in with her huffman in from 1/17 on and the other from the time she got her. there is no tracking that i can find on my female zara even being with the ivory!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!