Bad deal with Bobby Pruett and Ty Young!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2003, 09:50 PM   #21
robin d.
Lightbulb ding ding ding

yeah wes you hit the nail on the head..... look at the company bobby pruett keeps. his buddy, tim bowels, sure knows how to screw someone. birds of a feather flock together. personally, i would not buy a thing being sold by bobby pruett, considering his best bud, tim bowels, knowingly sent out a sick animal that was later diagnosed with paramixo. Bobby and Jeanne count your blessings any animals that has come into contact with bobby pruett didnt come into your collection. It's hard and bobby pruett is a bad guy but i would write the 3% off. I am sure he will not do the right thing like his buddy, tim bowels, never did. it's all about Karama.

Old 10-14-2003, 10:17 PM   #22
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie Luna
Just a question on brokering.
Don't even know if I should post here.

When a friend brokers my animals for me.....should he have the animals or should I? Should he get a percentage of should he not?

Because if you "brokered" his animals.
And the payment went to you then him.
And if he had the animals.
To me that says it was not brokered for him.
Rather it was just listed for him. Because it does not sound like you got a percentage either.

It sounds like the whole amount went to TY.
TY had the animals therefore it was not being brokered.
Rather it was being listed for him.

And that is against KS TOS.

Also why did he have to play phone tag?
He sent YOU the money so it should have been YOU to refund him.
Then he was sent to TY for the refund. Then back to you then back to TY.

He is absolutely right in posting Buyer beware. He did not get his animal. Then after all that he got the run around when it was time to get the refund.
I doubt JeffB would even give this website or anything posted the time of day. You say the run around getting a refund? Where did you come up with that? Phone tag??? I got ONE call!They got a refund the same day or the day after. Just so you know Ritchie I own all three websites in question so I can post what ever I want using there contents.

Old 10-14-2003, 10:19 PM   #23
Bobby Pruett
Re: ding ding ding

Quote:
Originally posted by robin d.
yeah wes you hit the nail on the head..... look at the company bobby pruett keeps. his buddy, tim bowels, sure knows how to screw someone. birds of a feather flock together. personally, i would not buy a thing being sold by bobby pruett, considering his best bud, tim bowels, knowingly sent out a sick animal that was later diagnosed with paramixo. Bobby and Jeanne count your blessings any animals that has come into contact with bobby pruett didnt come into your collection. It's hard and bobby pruett is a bad guy but i would write the 3% off. I am sure he will not do the right thing like his buddy, tim bowels, never did. it's all about Karama.
Thanks for posting this.

Old 10-14-2003, 10:25 PM   #24
robin d.
welcome =o)

Old 10-14-2003, 10:25 PM   #25
DavidBeard
Re: ding ding ding

Quote:
There really is ALOT more to this whole story than most of you know......I also don't see what this has to do with the topic at hand. Perhaps we should focus on what was being talked about before some people attempted to derail the thread.

I think some PROOF (i.e, e-mails, etc) should be posted before we start labeling people as "bad."

Old 10-14-2003, 10:36 PM   #26
robin d.
i sure think it does condiering it hits on probby pruetts credibility and character.
isnt not refunding the 3% theft???? i mean yes its minimal but taking what is not yours is theft in my book,regardless of the amount.,and since bobby pruett is selling these animals his or not he has responsibility of the transaction since they were sold under his name.

Old 10-14-2003, 10:46 PM   #27
JungleHabitats
Question david do you know something we dont ?

Quote:
There really is ALOT more to this whole story than most of you know
just IMO a viable question to ask since you posted that phrase.

Quote:
I also don't see what this has to do with the topic at hand. Perhaps we should focus on what was being talked about before some people attempted to derail the thread.
to this i say this is of some relavance to the thread due to the fact it seems in that statement there is some truth to it , granted it doesnt show Bobby himself had any wrong doing in it but it can speak of company kept. And for that if i you or anyone was known to hang out with someone that under anyway had bad ways be it a known criminal, drugdealer etc it would reflect on you as a person
NOW FOR THAT LAST STATEMENT IT WAS MERELY AN ANOLOGY I AM IN NO WAY SAYING THAT ANYONE IN THIS THREAD IS ANY OF THOSE

Old 10-14-2003, 11:02 PM   #28
Seamus Haley
Pruett's a bum, period.

How many crappy deals and shady happenings and borderline scams need to happen before people realize this?

Old 10-14-2003, 11:23 PM   #29
Wilomn
Good swing Robin, got yours nailed too.

15.00 or 15,000.00, it's still theft.

Wes Pollock

Old 10-14-2003, 11:33 PM   #30
Bobby Pruett
LOL

Quote:
Now, all my buddies are Bad Guys?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!