Inquiry Dylan Price of NC/SC....Anybody heard of him? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:30 AM   #21
mxracer4life
Who is this Mark or Bill guy you are referring to? I don't see where either of those names were mentioned. Charles, please do not type in all caps.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #22
Snake-Queen
Jeremy, Mark is the OP, as far as the mentioned Bill... IDK.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:40 AM   #23
mxracer4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Jeremy, Mark is the OP, as far as the mentioned Bill... IDK.
My bad. But I guess I took it differently since he mentioned Mark & Bill. I assumed he was talking about someone else. I still am interested in why he mentioned Bill.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:51 AM   #24
LauraB
Charles Bartlett's posts:

Post #16 - "HEY ITS CHARLES BARTLETT THIS MARK DUDE IS A LIE HE MADE ALL THOSE FAKE EMAILS
TRYING TO BE ME HE TOLD ME HIS NAME WAS BILL"

Post #18 - "THIS MARK DUDE POST ALL THESE LIES AND MADE ALL THE FAKE NAMES AND HE CALLES BREEDERS PLAYING LIKE HE IS ME HE IS CRAZY I HAVE PROOF ON CRAIGSLIST HE WAS TRYING TO SELL ROCK PYTHONS OVER STATE LINES HE IS BAB NEWS HE TOLD ME HIS NAME WAS BILL"

Old 05-24-2012, 10:02 AM   #25
mxracer4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
My bad. But I guess I took it differently since he mentioned Mark & Bill. I assumed he was talking about someone else. I still am interested in why he mentioned Bill.
I am still kinda sleepy, so bare with me trying to get my point across, had a long night.

I can also see where it may seem he is referring to the OP when he states that Mark may have told him his name is Bill. But I feel there is more to it than this.

So please, Charles, can you show some proof of what you are stating and maybe explain in a little more detail what you are trying to say? This is the place to do it, not email. Considering that there is already a BOI thread started on you, maybe this would be a good time to clear everything up.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #26
MLN2
I'm sick of this guy. If any of you would like to see the emails, send me your email address. There's just so much that I would have to censor for it to be proper on here. But I'll send them to you. The more this idiot says, the more insane he seems to be.

Old 05-24-2012, 10:24 AM   #27
MLN2
Ok, first,.....I'm starting to wonder if he thinks I'm someone else. He says I'm trying to sell rocks on craigslist. I have not owned any rock pythons in YEARS. So, either he's confused or he is just trying to make more stories to confuse every one.

Next,....Here's one of the emails he sent to me. This is one of them where he admits to using fake names.

Dylan Price price_dylan@rocketmail.com

May 16 (7 days ago)

Dylan is my son todd is a fake email as the rest to many crazy ass peolpe like u who steals id to use a real name I have not rip
Off nobody so stop emailing me sicko

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

After he sent this to me, I laughed so hard at how dumb this guy is. And what in the world was he talking about regarding me stealing his id. How can I do that by emailing? I really truly believe that this guy is a few bricks shy of a full load.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:27 AM   #28
bloodybaroness
I think he has a screw loose.

Best to just avoid contact and let it ride. I can't see this going anywhere but down the slip n' slide of crazy.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #29
MLN2
Loose? I think all of his screws fell out years ago. lol

Old 05-24-2012, 12:47 PM   #30
abart7188
Let's get to the bottom no body up here knows me for one I don't talk or email nobody .this mark dude email me out the blue putting nose were it don't belong iam a very smart man and don't got to explain my self on a reptile chat line mark is a lieing ass fake who email me out the blue and made fake emails up saying its me lol who the hell is dylan price any body can make a fake email you are a sad man but since this chat line is all you got going for you in life go ahead buddy try to fit in lol I feel sorry for you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!