Bad Guy Jon/Michael Wengloski - Inaccurate animal descriptions - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #21
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileZone1 View Post
So a messup on the refunding now part. I am unavailable to do so right now, but even though you said you do not require one I feel refunding you a part is appropriate.
I am glad you've decided to refund even though the buyer did not expect it...it does say a lot..good on you!

Old 08-11-2012, 11:50 AM   #22
ReptileZone1
Thank you for your kind words Kimberly. -Jon

Old 08-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #23
Lucille
While this is a husbandry question, I feel it is relevant because of the non-disclosure. don't most who feed live monitor the process to that the chances for bites are minimized?
I would have disclosed the belly scar.

Old 08-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #24
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
While this is a husbandry question, I feel it is relevant because of the non-disclosure. don't most who feed live monitor the process to that the chances for bites are minimized?
I would have disclosed the belly scar.
Mostly yes, but with most breeders anything feeding on hopper mice or smaller, or rat pups or smaller will drop in and leave over night. I do this with babies, but with larger prey items, I make sure its taken, once Its constricted properly, I move on to next tub.

Old 08-11-2012, 01:55 PM   #25
ReptileZone1
I did monitor it. She has never been bitten in my care. Fed her in a sepaeate bin and monitored closely.

Old 08-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #26
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyderHouseHerps View Post
Female has several scars that appear to be healed rat bites, and a couple of fresh ones.
Quote:
I did monitor it. She has never been bitten in my care. Fed her in a sepaeate bin and monitored closely.
Maybe some more explanations would be appropriate.

Old 08-11-2012, 03:10 PM   #27
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Maybe some more explanations would be appropriate.
I agree. You can clearly see fresh wounds in those pics.

Old 08-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #28
ReptileZone1
Cindy has stated that she had thought they were fresh wounds but they are healed
She stated they appear to be the most recent though which is definitely.

Lucille. What explanation are you looking to get from me that would appease you?

Old 08-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #29
ReptileZone1
Definitely possible *

Old 08-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #30
Lucille
Quote:

Lucille. What explanation are you looking to get from me that would appease you?
I'm looking for an explanation that will fit in with the way each side expressed how the snake looked to them.
I have no horse in this race, but the two explanations do not seem to be the same. If both of you can come up with a reasonable explanation that fits, fine. Otherwise, there is the possibility that one party is not telling the truth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!