Ben Siegel Reptiles? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2004, 06:29 PM   #21
strayvoltage
What I posted was a question

Not a conclusion! I did not state that he was any one! and yes the post does seem strange when I have never heard of anyone having problems with Ben Siegel That had to be straightend out here! Sorry if I unintentionaly hurt anyone! Considering the emails, and names that jesse has used! Again I am sorry !

Old 04-25-2004, 07:11 PM   #22
DavidBeard
So just because nobody has ever had a problem with Ben or his animals, Jon all of a sudden possibly becomes a known scumbag of the herp community? I don't see why that remark was even remotely necessary. Jon is a friend of mine and is an administrator on one of the highest profile herp sites on the net (Redtailboa.net).

Old 04-25-2004, 07:26 PM   #23
strayvoltage
Again It was just a QUESTION

I said I was sorry that I asked it! I didn't think It would cause such a problem! a simple yes or no would have worked! I did not ever state that he was the scumbag! please except my apology!

Old 04-25-2004, 07:42 PM   #24
Greg Riso
Ben's a Great Guy

I've dealt with Ben several times now and he's always come through with quality animals and done right by me. He's one of those people I wouldn't hesitate to buy any animal from because I know he'll stand behind whatever it is he offers. I think the mite situation is a rarity and not the norm by any means.

Old 04-25-2004, 07:57 PM   #25
DavidBeard
No problem Jospeh, what you posted just irked me a bit and I just wanted to clear it up for you. No worries man.

Old 04-25-2004, 11:25 PM   #26
cdcrowley
Thumbs up

have purchased a few chondros from ben excellent weight and great feeders. i have had them for, going on 2 years, never had a problem and will definitly buy from him again when the urge arises. i have had a 'closed' collection but i bought a couple of live rats for my stubborn emmy's. about a month later i was shocked and pissed to see those blood suckers all over 2 of my snakes. i treated 'cured' them and they(mites) reached a different animal all together a few weeks after. so, knock on wood, i am ok today. anyhow just goes to show they can come from many palces that may be exposed to reptiles.

Old 04-25-2004, 11:51 PM   #27
wootton62
ben is always awesome to do business with and he backs his animals 100%

Old 05-13-2004, 10:05 PM   #28
The BoidSmith
Anyone else having trouble to contact Ben?

I have been trying to get a hold of Ben without luck. Is his e-mail system up and running?

Thanks.

Dan

Old 05-13-2004, 10:12 PM   #29
Mickey_TLK
Daniel

I ve never tried to email Ben, but whenever I call someones available to deal with you, and generally its Ben.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles

Old 05-13-2004, 10:18 PM   #30
The BoidSmith
Thanks Mickey!

It's not that urgent although I'm surprised as he used to reply e-mails right away. I was inquiring on a couple of ball pythons he had for sale yesterday. Maybe his system is down.

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!