Inquire Scott Micheals Serpent City - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2010, 05:11 PM   #21
Murder Serpent
Hey I lost his phone number and he's shipping me a pair of cape gopher snakes can anyone help me?

Old 02-26-2010, 08:57 AM   #22
TommyC
I've purchased and traded quite a bit with Scott, always went well.

We made a big trade a couple years ago. I sent him a Sentz hypo female sub adult AZ mountain king with several other snakes, she took down a pinkie sideways and died. This was right after he received her.

Someone else could have blamed me for it but Scott did not. He knew it wasn't something wrong with the snake. Still, I offered to make it right and he refused. That snake was worth a grand or so at the time.

I can't complain about my delaings with Mr Michaels at all.

Tommy Carpenter

Old 02-26-2010, 02:42 PM   #23
StrictlyExotics
I have bought and received snakes from Mr Michaels. I do not have his number but you should be able to send him an email and he will get back to you promptly. Rest assured, you will receive your Gophers nice and cozy.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #24
whimpyguns
i have purchased flexwatt (some well over 10 years ago and still in use), as well as animals....always better than expected.....
i still purchase flexwatt from him, and will buy snakes if he has what i want.
scott is a great guy, good for the hobby.
he has adds on Kingsnake right now i believe for ball pythons (pied). if you still need his number or email i am sure i can find it quickly.
mike mcmullen, cincinnati, ohio

Old 02-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #25
LoboGfx
I have his number somewhere if someone really wants it I can look for it... I have talk several time with him by email.. he is a great guy!

Old 03-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #26
mmiles
I bought several het albinos from Scott years ago and all of them produced albinos.That was my only experience with Scott and it was a good one. Mark Miles

Old 03-10-2010, 10:10 AM   #27
carlosballs
scott

I did bizz with scott and he was a great guy to talk to and he seemed to know what he was talking about. he even told me to watch out for those kind of people who sell hets cause he got took for his money once. He has great shipping techniks and i would buy from him again.

I still have to prove here out she is 50% poss het pastel clown but he told me the clown gen is a hardy one. My girl is hardy as can be she tackles her prey, i am crossing my fingers he scent me a magnet for my fridge and thats cool.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!