How to Calm Down? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-16-2015, 05:46 PM   #21
anolelover
Feeling a bit stupid now. So, it peeled on its own, not sure why. My computer has a bit of a nick/dirty spot, and the photo looks weird from the angle I took it. I will add the prosthetic photos later cuz I'm too lazy to get up and get it XD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BeFunky_DSCN1024.jpg.jpg (102.5 KB, 152 views)

Old 02-16-2015, 05:51 PM   #22
Mistyck
It peeled because it had a dead layer on the top. Kind of like a lizard. My finger will still do that sometimes.

It looks really good. Do you have a picture of the tip? I can try to get a better picture of mine. It looks like the doctors did a good job on the stitching on yours. Mine is a weird shape. lol

Sorry I seem fascinated, but because I am missing my finger, it interests me.

Old 03-16-2015, 11:42 AM   #23
anolelover
What a wonderful time! *groans* I broke my tib and fib, and tore several ligaments in my ankle. Fabulous.

Old 03-16-2015, 04:33 PM   #24
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by anolelover View Post
My computer has a bit of a nick/dirty spot, and the photo looks weird from the angle I took it. I will add the prosthetic photos later cuz I'm too lazy to get up and get it XD
The photo does look weird, but I don't think it's the angle, I think it's the photoshop. Did you get any photos of your homemade prosthetic to share? Or was that a fib? no, you broke your fib. Sorry to hear that!

Old 03-16-2015, 04:39 PM   #25
americananie
That's shopped, and it's not even the good shopped.

It's shooped

Old 03-16-2015, 04:46 PM   #26
Mistyck
I thought something was off...Yep... I can prove that I'm missing the tip of my finger, can you?

Old 03-17-2015, 08:10 PM   #27
Pasodama
Attempting to con people due to some need, for personal thrill/enjoyment, or to receive unwarranted sympathy/attention.
Truly pathetic &/or a sad case.

Old 03-17-2015, 11:57 PM   #28
Firefly713
Isn't that Munchausen syndrome?

My next door neighbour about 20 years ago lost his index finger working in a factory as a teenager (this would have been back in the 1930s). He put his hand in his pocket, went to the foreman and showed him. Foreman says something like 'best take the rest of the day off' and he was back at work the next day. I remember he used to make up stories to tell my brother and I on how he lost it so we wouldn't do things we weren't supposed to and insisted they were true. Putting his hand in the mixing bowl and sitting down on the escalator were my favourites. Best babysitter ever.

Decent guy there with a genuine injury who never looked for sympathy from anyone. Lilly, I hope you get some professional help.

Old 03-18-2015, 02:14 AM   #29
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly713 View Post
Isn't that Munchausen syndrome?
If simply looking for unwarranted sympathy/attention, then, yes, that is Munchausen syndrome. That would make this a sad case and a person who needs psychological help.
Just not enough, here, to say that the OP suffers this disorder.

If this person is simply "playing a joke", to see how many people fall for it &/or for some sort of personal thrill, then it is not Munchausen syndrome. It would make this truly pathetic and a "sick" person who either needs to grow up &/or needs psychological help of a whole different type.

Old 03-18-2015, 03:28 PM   #30
JColt
I don't think it's photoshop. I think it's microsoft paint!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!