Info RepScue AZ and Raven Alexander Knight - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2016, 12:47 AM   #21
guruza
disgusting. i think ill make a bit of an effort to keep the link to this page on their site for as long as possible

Old 01-24-2016, 12:35 AM   #22
Wise_Exotics
He claims to have filed a 501 with the state, and that they are now in the process of becoming legal. At this time, however, they are merily conducting themselves as a nonprofit organization, without any actual merit behind it. He claims to be a breeder, which is obviously false, then turns around says he's a rescue.

Old 01-24-2016, 10:56 PM   #23
Jermosh
To clarify, there are only 2 501C herp centered rescues with facilities in AZ, Phoenix Herpetology Society, which does lots more then just Rescues. Tucson Reptile Rescue which deals only with Reptile rescues. AHA is another great one, they are more of a foster network with rescues. All 3 orgs put their money into good works.

Old 01-25-2016, 09:20 AM   #24
MissFirefly
I run a registered, 501c3 reptile rescue in Massachusetts. While regulations differ by state, there is generally some type of registration (and usually associated fees) if someone advertises themselves as a non-profit organization especially one dealing with the welfare of animals. For us, we have to be registered with the Attorney General, have our 501c3, and be accepted by the Department of Agriculture.

From what I see here between the horrendous attitude and language, signs of flipping, and their blatant stealing of Friends of Scales' logo (a great rescue, by the way) this "rescue" is nothing but a front for this person/persons to get animals for cheap/free and take people's money.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:09 AM   #25
Wilomn
How many rescues keep animals at "trusted shops" that don't have the intention of selling them. IF there are any that do. I've worked for many years with the SouthWestern Herpetologists Society, www.swhs.org, a for real Society and 501C3 and the paperwork is pretty plain.

These folks are just scammers.

Old 01-26-2016, 05:05 PM   #26
Alinna
To add to the pile of screenshots, i took some before they deleted.

Old 01-26-2016, 05:28 PM   #27
AneryB
Disgusting......

Old 01-26-2016, 11:24 PM   #28
jess.mikey
Raven aka true birth name Rachel. Brought me Kaleesi. I am the Jessica or "hobbit" as he called me in the nasty mmessages. I am hoping to get a ride to the courts ffor a restraining order and put a stop

Old 02-08-2016, 03:55 PM   #29
AneryB
Just a heads up, they are under the name Midnight Rescue - Mr. Arizona now. They also seem to have a wild bullsnake, which makes me wonder if they had a permit to collect it....

Old 02-10-2016, 01:26 PM   #30
AneryB
Another heads up, they are calling themselves Not Backing Down. They are claiming that the AHA( Arizona Herpetological Association) supports them, but Curt Vratil(a board member of the AHA) has clarified that they do not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arizona, ball pythons, knight