boca reptiles aka sal tornambe has changed names AGAIN and is now bocamorphs-BEWARE - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2005, 11:38 PM   #21
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Just look at who replied to "Aienia", none other than Booth Connell from Africa!
Go for it Sal, sell him everything you got. He’s the real deal! LOL. I am sure he would treat you like you treat others.

Old 05-05-2005, 12:09 AM   #22
The BoidSmith
Dennis,

In all honesty I couldn't help but laugh at the "You've got to be kidding me!" statement. It sounded like "Are you really trying to scam ME"?

Old 05-05-2005, 04:28 AM   #23
Greg Riso
LOL, Isn't That Ironic?

If not for the BOI I didn't realize that was Sal. I thought another user name there "Antny" was him because the location used is Boca Raton and this person is selling a lot of Leticia Boas at Reptibid as is Sal selling the same on Kingsnake. A little to coincidental if you ask me. The only puzzling thing is there are two positive feedbacks for Antny. I wouldn't buy snakes from anyone in Boca just to be sure but I know it's not fair to the honest people there. See how Sal can kill a local economy? Such is the power of the dark side, yes.

Old 05-05-2005, 09:06 AM   #24
ms_terese
Greg, I was thinking the same thing about "antny", and still feel it's probably Sal.

Unless I know the people who leave feedback, it doesn't count for much.

Old 05-05-2005, 09:09 AM   #25
mmeade
I noticed Antny looked like Sal as well...

The sad thing is when I first saw Sal's new site and all the boas he had listed I considered asking him to send me a boa and we'd call it even.

I might as well ask him to send me a piebald eastern indigo at the same time. He likely has as many of those on hand as he does the leticias.

My question (and please forgive me if it is inappropriate to ask) is why is he allowed to advertise on Kingsnake? He seems to violate their TOS big time.

Also, on his web site he gives dates that he will be attending Florida reptile shows. Anyone up for a road trip?

Old 05-05-2005, 09:11 AM   #26
Mike Greathouse
Antny caught my eye as well. I went as far as to compare some of the animal's pictures on reptibid to those on the Bocamorph web site. A couple of the boas are very unique - but non of them matched up.

One of the feedback reviews on Antny was from Aprylla, I believe. Maybe she can shed some additional light on things.

Old 05-05-2005, 09:54 AM   #27
Living Art Reptiles
Hi Everyone,

Quote:
Originally posted by Wilomn
"Lil salito knows better than to come here anymore."
Not even Little Salito, just Lil salito. Too funny!!!!!!

Best Wishes,

Old 05-05-2005, 01:24 PM   #28
mmeade
Exclamation Sal contacted me today...

He just send me my refund via PayPal!

Hopefully things will improve from here on out.

Thanks Sal, I hope you make it right with everyone.

Mike Meade

Old 05-05-2005, 01:30 PM   #29
Mike Greathouse
Kudos to Sal
That's a step in the right direction.
I look forward to "paying" off on my agreement with you.

Thank you,

Old 05-05-2005, 01:38 PM   #30
Wilomn
Just think, if you can, lil salito, if you did NOT keep giving me ammunition I would NOT have anything to say about you.

Make it right with EVERYONE you've EVER robbed and THEN I'll give you some breathing room to either prove you've REALLY changed or prove that you NEVER will.

Pretty cheap buy out if you ask me because I will NOT be leaving you alone otherwise.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread