3 female balls 2000g, 1200g, 1100g up for trade or sale - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 11:48 AM   #21
NEWReptiles
I doubt its a scam, I have bought a few normal girls site unseen when I was first getting started. It wasn't a big deal at all, remember they are normals.

Old 06-23-2006, 11:58 AM   #22
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWReptiles
I doubt its a scam, I have bought a few normal girls site unseen when I was first getting started. It wasn't a big deal at all, remember they are normals.
Yes, they are "just normals", but a pic can say a thousand words about their health. They could have been scarred up, mite infested bags of bones...not saying they ARE by any means....

And Nate, I really appreciate your polite reply!!!

Old 06-23-2006, 12:13 PM   #23
SPJ
Maybe I'm just getting too cynical in my old age.

Old 06-23-2006, 12:22 PM   #24
Cat_72
I'm learning in a hurry, this biz will do that to ya, Steve.

HEY! Old age???? I'm not that far behind you!

Old 06-23-2006, 02:09 PM   #25
Bill & Amy
Maybe I just expect too much from people in the world of today, very depressing to see stuff like this. As far as I am concerned, if you sell animals for money you are a business.

Old 06-23-2006, 05:04 PM   #26
akaangela
Since I was the one to get two of the girls. I swill speak up. I did send Nate the money without seeing the girls.
I am editing this.
Yes I told Nate I would take the two girls sight unseen. I had spent 2 weeks talking back and forth to someone else for another girl and getting no where. So when I saw the girls where 50 het for albino I snatched the chance. My first email was are they eating and where do you want my pay pal to go to? Photos would not have mattered to me. Was it a chance you bet, but I figgured if I got two healthy snakes with a chance of being het for albino for that price it was a killer deal. If they are normal it is still a good deal. I have had many people say "send me photos" and never get back to me when I have had something up for sale. I wanted him to know I wanted the girls and wanted them NOW before someone else got around to saying they wanted them. SO I am sorry if I caused any hurt feeling, I really am. But this is the internet, photos can be doctored, emails can be "lost", money talks and first paid is first served. There is no line as it is impossible to tell if someone is serious. I jumped on a chance that I thought I would not likely see again. I would do it again in a heartbeat! I am NOT trying to thumb my nose at anyone but as I am poor and have been looking for girls in this weight range (that I could afford) for 3 years I took the gamble. It paid in spades. I could have just as easyly lost all the money I had saved up for 2 years for a girl. I would have kicked myself and started up again.
Sorry this is so long. The first post that I edited I said three times sorry to have cut in line, but the absout truth is I am not. HOWEVER I am sorry for the hurt feelings. I dont like people feeling like I have done something wrong, when in fact all I have done was be the first to say "I will take the chance"
Angela Adams

Old 06-23-2006, 05:28 PM   #27
NEWReptiles
There are ALOT more people that look at keeping/breeding as a hobby than there are that see it as a business.

Thanks for speaking up Angela. I had figured that all was on the up and up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread